Remember That Your Choosing For The Future

• Thread starter grayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayarea

grayarea

i told grayarea over the phone i could be there for him so it was not my fault i was busy that day because i cant plan around needing plans for tomarrow.

grayarea

grayarea

u guys cant use ur first day of work as a treat for me.

that aint fun for me.

oh shit a fun place with titties.
well ofc im gonna choose the titty place over a fight.
ommmfggggggg bb
oh my fucking god.............

grayarea

grayarea

anyone with no defense will never have a chance. you guys paid for defense. i can pay for nicer defense. so dont tell me that i shouldn't need to buy defense because you have defense right before you attack me in the place you said u were defending.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

anyone with no defense will never have a chance. you guys paid for defense. i can pay for nicer defense. so dont tell me that i shouldn't need to buy defense because you have defense right before you attack me in the place you said u were defending.
Who the fuck is telling you anything? The voices in your head? Who are you having this little chat with?

yea huh. noticed.
They're, their, there.
You're, Your.
They, Them, and Their is not a singular pronoun.
Just a starting point.

grayarea

grayarea

ur hiding from people u got that stuf from because they know u used it to kill other peoples butterflys that they worked hard to create in safe environment . sorta like this......

grayarea

grayarea

Who the fuck is telling you anything? The voices in your head? Who are you having this little chat with?

They're, their, there.
You're, Your.
They, Them, and Their is not a singular pronoun.
Just a starting point.

lmao if you dont type like that then 'they' leave you alone to learn the cool shit instead of how to copy a *ahem pronoun.

grayarea

grayarea

but i like this part and u cant get it without a loser.
ummm yea so call me crazy but thats what u guys did with sex n set rules that u expected me to follow that u go out of your way in front of me to see people not follow.

grayarea

grayarea

im not a fucking idiot.

10330473 407112272792656 9157301105267830921 n

The Terps

The Terps

Your crazy we set rules to dig under you and pop out the rabbit hole in the roof them boom you shave your head and eat Britney Spears crazy pill

grayarea

grayarea

in comics they give both and i have to take both if i want them. you guys are forcing 50% of each relationship.
MatrixBluePillRedPill.jpg

The Terps

The Terps

Ya @LocalGrowGuy who are you speaking for I think you lost it too! Lol

grayarea

grayarea

Your crazy we set rules to dig under you and pop out the rabbit hole in the roof them boom you shave your head and eat Britney Spears crazy pill

pick one hommie. rabbit hole and britney are 1 thing.

The Terps

The Terps

Not only force 50% we eat the 99% of the brain that the 1% doesn't use %%%%%%%%%%

grayarea

grayarea

wtf how does it get to this point. means both there #1 girls and each of there friends #1's are being removed from having an opinion on this part of there life. you cant say its the best possible use for it or that you "saved it" when your sacrificing ur lives for it lol pick one. when its preplanned to that point its only fun for you. those kids dont know that. they will show up just for the new part each time u do it with a camera or an audience Lol if those were ur were wives which is how u treat them they would not react that way..... which means when i put a beer or joint next to the board or someshit you will have an anxiety attack .

grayarea

grayarea

they didnt get left behind or ignored its just you guys putting drugs in front of them then telling them its only fun if its new? wtf. that is exactly where addiction starts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom