removing N from the soil

• Thread starter 5280HigH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

5280HigH

How long does it usually take for the nitrogen to start breakin down and getting out of the soil I flushed the three gallon pots with nine and have about two weeks left should I flush again or just water them everyday till the last week so the nitrogen gets out of the soil I was using botanicare but I didn't feed them all that often but after the flush can I feed them some black strap to sweetin them up?

jammie

jammie

the general rule of thumb is to flush with 2-3 time the size of the container. you may not be able to flush all nitrogen out of soil. the purpose of flushing is to get rid of salt and excess chemicals that build up in the soil

5280HigH

I was just wondering because on a forum posted on the farm someone was asking about flavor and one of the replies about it was the the final flavor of the bud can be harsh and taste different due to left nitrogen because I want my leaves yellow before because I have never gotten to that stage befokre the end of the flower window I didn't think it mattered so I would just watch the trichs and then chop but I want something flavorfull to enjoy when I need to medicate so its more pleaseable for myself

J

johndeere

Flush then water for last 2 weeks when dry, not every day.Let the plant use all its energy stores and you will see yellowing from the bottom up. Mollasses is good.

H

heshani1999

After flushing is it necessary to watering every day ? or just it leave drying ?

5280HigH

i was just wondering this because I have a plushberry at 75 days and it still has green fan leaves even after I flushed it usin the hose on slow flow. For about two n a half hours n still green u think this will effect the flavor i t was dry last night I gave it some molasses water to sweetin them up but I wanted to chop at 77 days

Latest posts

Top Bottom