• Thread starter citygrower18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
citygrower18

citygrower18

So
Removing scrog 1 2 weeks before harvest
Removing scrog 1 2 weeks before harvest 2
have a big issue coming up a need advice on removing the scrog. In about 10 days I may have to move my tent temporarily which would require dissembling everything and untangling some of the growth between the 2 plants, but most importantly I would need to totally remove the SCROG.

How bad would it be to remove the scro in what would be about week 7 of my flowering stage. I would have only 1-2.5 weeks left at that point before harvest.

I may not have an option but I want to know how detrimental it might be

swordfinder

swordfinder

have you thought of moving both plants at the same time...2 ppl at same time...place on a board and slide them out....leave all netting in place?

citygrower18

citygrower18

have you thought of moving both plants at the same time...2 ppl at same time...place on a board and slide them out....leave all netting in place?
Netting won’t fit through door unfortunately

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Good luck lol make sure you were some gloves that go up to your shoulder cause issa about to get gooey up in there haha

citygrower18

citygrower18

Good luck lol make sure you were some gloves that go up to your shoulder cause issa about to get gooey up in there haha
havent seen any resin yet and there is no smell yet, its the weird

anybody think my plants will suffer if I take the scrog off 1-2 weeks before harvest?

growsince79

growsince79

They will be ok if you don't fuck up. You'll have to cut it to pieces. Be careful not to break branches.

swordfinder

swordfinder

oh ...i see now you have wooden frame scrog....how about cut , leave in place, and then retie after your set up again.....or just cut the net for each bucket size....net is only there for separation and support....this late in game i dont think you can hurt it

Top Bottom