Renters set up ideas. What do you Recomend looking...when looking for a new rental?

• Thread starter Nobodynobody
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

I always had my own pad that i was able to do what ever i really wanted mod or changed out. Going into a rental, its not the same as bumping music and sucking 400amps at 3am.....

What i like to know from other, is What are you having to look for when hunting a new Pad. Like to hear everything outside of the box. I dont believe seal systems ether due to i am sure power would not be their all ready. Know power pritty well being an ex ast in electrical. Done Remoding to my place here so know basic 101 on Sizeing and set up ideas....

Some have told me Pool liner along the floor. Can some one show me some easy mod that wont wreck the place up for Vents Nor look strange out side.. Most of all normal since its a busy street but may be on the 5th floor...

Just Like to hear other people mind on problems and things i need to take a closer look or extra step on set up.

Going to miss being in a house.... now going to a busy apartment place, center of the busy city....

B

BoCo Buds

Was in a loft... biggest issue was venting out... just didn't have enough ports w/o cutting a hole in the wall, which was not an option.

Ran a lot of negative air pressure along with scrubbers... just was a pain in the ars for venting... actually, the intake was an issue too. A lot of vent tubing throughout the unit.

Also, u'r basically effed w it comes to inspections or building maintenance or whatever reason one might have to come in... paperwork & post it everywhere.

S

Silica

If you are worried about elecy bill, turn off your hot water system and dont use a fridge.
Its what i used to do and my bill was less than if i wasnt growing.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

never rent from a first time landlord
look for a landlord who has multiple properties but not so many they have staff.

that's my personal checklist. basically I'd like a slumlord honestly so i know they will never come inspect. as for holes drywall can be repaired really cheap and easy :).

S

Silica

If uou rent a small house or apartment with room underneath like enough room to walk underneath, you can dig a hole and grow in that. cover it with junk like boxes and wood and not even cops will notice it. Just rent or buy a decent jackhammer with clay pick.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
never rent from a first time landlord
look for a landlord who has multiple properties but not so many they have staff.

that's my personal checklist. basically I'd like a slumlord honestly so i know they will never come inspect. as for holes drywall can be repaired really cheap and easy :).
A slumlord is best so they won't be fucked if your growing ruins their home.

It happened to us and cost us a fucking MINT to get it back into liveable condition. It was a very, very nice home, real log cabin, that we'd built for ourselves but before it was finished hubby was promoted, so we rented it out to a "friend".

G

Green Supreme

I like a fireplace{for venting}, attached garage{For loading and unloading without being seen}, fenced yard{Dog} and no carpet for the grow rooms. Peace GS

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

grow tent + central ac. Scrubber inside, ONA outside. Stay away from hydro. A balcony comes in handy when you have to spray, but bathtub always works. Lemme say again ... central AC.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
make sure you have 200amp panel at the new place>>>You will never have power issues with 200amps

gtd

G

Green Supreme

Ona is scary stuff as many rippers know that smell. It is a very unique smell and can make you heat score. Good luck. Peace GS

Latest posts

Top Bottom