Replacing Nutrient Solution - How often

• Thread starter Resinator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Resinator

I've been growing hydroponically for almost 2 years now. I am confined to two very small tents 2x2x3 so I use mainly the dwarf strains. I use an AeroGrow to germinate, root and veg. Then I switch to a GH Waterfarm for bloom.

So I have only been replacing the nutrient solution entirely just one time durinig the transplant to the waterfarm and a 2nd time for final flush. I have had very good success with my grows so far.

Recently I was reading an article and it was very much in favor of fully replacing the nutrient solution every week or so.

Is this just the nutrient providers trying to get us to use more nutrients or will I really get better results by tossing my old nutes every two weeks? I would be draining my reserviors 6 times instead of 2 times during the three months of the grow.

R

Rolln J

it could be resinator it could be - i know somebody who never changes their res the whole way and he does grow some dank - and uses nothing but the 3 part gh - no enhancers, no calmag...

maybe run this one time changing res and see if there is any noticeable difference.

Top Bottom