Reporting in...

• Thread starter Shi-ska-bong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shi-ska-bong

Hello, I'm Shi-ska-bong, I'm growing my first crop this year, even though I've seen how to do a lot allready I'm starting myself this year for my personal first. I've got some pretty decent strains in the works, I don't know how they'll compare to others here but I'm fairly confident they'll be pretty good. Anyway, nice to meet you all and I'm excited to get to see some dank strains some of you have. Peace.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm bro. You're in good hands to gain knowlege and drool over pics.

G

Gorrillagrower

:passingjoint: Welcome to the farm young brother. Its nice to see the next generation of growers here. This place is a wealth of knowledge and experience. Use it wisely. Happy growing and

STAY SAFE......................... GG

S

Shi-ska-bong

@punkadc - thanks for the warm welcome, I see you're starting your first grow around this time too, very cool, Mine are still all tadpole-y lookin' so pics are worthless but I've got some decent shit in the works, hope we both learn as much as possible from this forum and get some dank shit grown and up in smoke. :passingjoint:

@johnnyballbag - Oh i've been droolin' all right, I got a friend who's been comin' to this site for a while and pointed me in the direction of some pics that were so nice I was almost cried lol. Also I notice you're an electricain which will probably mean I'll be p.m.-ing you sometime in the future for pointers if you wouldn't mind.

@gorrillagrower - Thanks for the warm welcome, I hope to do you all proud as a sort of representative of my generation and hope to get some good strains going someday on par with half the stuff on this site, if I can do that, I'll be more than happy with myself.

@trichy - 'Ello mate...

@all - Thanks again for the warm welcome, I appreciate it xD

Latest posts

Top Bottom