Repotting plants...does it matter?

• Thread starter Mugwort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mugwort

Mugwort

Yeah...it’s legal in AZ now and one is allowed to grow six plants but one is only legally allowed to have 1.5 ozs in possession of harvested buds. I grew 3 small plants (30” tall) and jarred 3/4 lb. I quickly made a pound of cannabutter and jarred up an oz for my sister who is undergoing chemo for breast ca and am giving away the rest but the way the law reads...I could be arrested for a felony having as much as I do now before I give it away. My luck there’s probably a swat team on their way to my place as I write this 🤪! Oh...if you’re giving away lbs let’s start a pvt chat and I’ll give you my address!

Ponky

Ponky

Yeah...it’s legal in AZ now and one is allowed to grow six plants but one is only legally allowed to have 1.5 ozs in possession of harvested buds. I grew 3 small plants (30” tall) and jarred 3/4 lb. I quickly made a pound of cannabutter and jarred up an oz for my sister who is undergoing chemo for breast ca and am giving away the rest but the way the law reads...I could be arrested for a felony having as much as I do now before I give it away. My luck there’s probably a swat team on their way to my place as I write this 🤪! Oh...if you’re giving away lbs let’s start a pvt chat and I’ll give you my address!
Cheat code: if you store your bud in a bag labeled garbage or compost then it technically isn't harvested bud. It's waste. ;)

Plainfarmer420

Plainfarmer420

I always follow the 3 method I transplant from solo cup to 2 gallon pot 8 or 9 days later I transplant into 7 gallon pot then I wait a week do my topping wait a few more days then put her in her forever home a 30 gallon pot I’ve seen people do like five transplants and they get so big it’s just so hard to transplant them but if you got the space and the time or help I’d try it never know until you try it sorry for the run on sentence was using voice to text

Top Bottom