just ordered confidential cheese n Chemdog 91 any tips or advice on these seeds

C

caviarfeen517

IMG 0463

finally a little behind on update more to come here soon

C

caviarfeen517

finally

got things rolling finally having some issues tho dont know if ther ph issues or block out using ocean forest foxfarm RO canna nutes jus got done transplanting them into a 2 gal pot been alomost 1 n half weeks

IMG 0044
IMG 0043
IMG 0042
IMG 0041
IMG 0040
IMG 0039
IMG 0038
IMG 0037
IMG 0036
IMG 0035
O

ogwww

looks like bubba kush. it my just be too much nutes. if they are root bound it will did that too. put your beens in the east window of your house papper towel in a bag little water and seal. 90% will germinate for sure.

C

caviarfeen517

finally

finally figured out the best way to upload pics heres finally results

Garden3
Garden2
Garden1
C

caviarfeen517

now that i have a better camera hopeful my next log will be a little more updated. on this run i ran scientific soil for half n the other half happy frog. ran flora nova nuets pk boost

C

caviarfeen517

heres round 2 all organics . pro mix root organics n a tea heres a pic of my beasterclone n then one i have in bloom but i didn't do much with it n 3 are all my clones except the 2 big 15 gals are white s1

Nc rp og 2whites1
Nc rp og
Rp og clone
purpleberry

purpleberry

your plants look happy. I hope you let them go alot longer than your last final pic, that thing had weeks to go.

C

caviarfeen517

thanks for the compliments fellas... haha mr berry that last nug shot isn't a final lol is was the only pic i had lol ill look for more n upload a actual final that one pic still has white hairs lol not even close like u said

C

caviarfeen517

unfortunately fellas me n my partner are coming to the realization that this lady here is not a rp go Chemdog :( but a rp la confidential cheese. this isn't a few sure thing but given the characteristics its showing to be a la slow veger but will keep u updated as they grow bigger

K

KiefChief420

not much advice but i've grown the Sour kush from reserva privada and there really touchy feeders, keep an eye out for defficiancies, or burning. Also careful on stress, because at least with the genetic i have from them, any maajor stress has a tendency to herm out.

K

KiefChief420

By the way, 517? You a lansing guy? how are the shops doing around there if you are? did they all shut down?

C

caviarfeen517

thank for the heads up bro i barely use nutes tho last run the didn't burn at ll..i was hopping to have the rp og Chemdog version . but will see how this la cheese will turn out will upload more pics within a day or so

C

caviarfeen517

and about ur shop question all shops are shut down around here zoo bummer that is

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey nice grow, how was the smoke? i've been contemplating this cross for a few weeks would you recommend it? thanks in advance.

Top Bottom