Reserva Privada - Headband [Sour Diesel x OG Kush]

• Thread starter Alchemist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alchemist

Alchemist

This weed is great smoke. tastes absolutely amazing. if you've tried Reserva Privada's OG Kush then you'll find that same taste coupled with a really sour diesel taste. The yield is pretty decent too. with about 100 watts per plant i was able to get about 2oz. per. The smell is very overwhelming. It is super super skunky and needs carbon filters and Smelly Proof bags after its dried. There is no sweet skunk in this. it's 100% skunk funk. I find the high to be decent but not super spacey shit. It's got a cerebral sativa type high - not a 50/50 sour diesel type of high. Personally i enjoy the SD high a bit more. Anyway the smell & taste are totally amazing 10/10. the high is about 8/10. This was from a fem seed. it's flowering time ran from 9-10 weeks. 10.5 weeks for nice amber trichs. i'll post some dried bud shots tomorrow when i have my camera charged.
peace
alc

catdaddy

catdaddy

nice report. i've been contemplating this x for awhile, i just might have to pull the trigger on these.

Alchemist

Alchemist

haha yeah i did get a headband effect. slight compression feeling on the sides of my head. there's really no body high to this pot. it's a great daytime weed for this reason. no real trippy effects either like some sativas have. not racy either. its basically a nice calm super tasty head high.

@catdaddy anything with Reserva's first OG Kush line i'd recommend. it's super stable and makes great offspring. I can't say what their new og kush #18 i think it's called is but they seem to make some great gear. i spent over 5 years looking for the proper Sour Kush aka Headband and Reserva Privada's fit my mental image of it to a T. their og kush is really good too. super funky with a bit more density to the buds but yields a little less.

Alchemist

Alchemist

for our third Reserva Privada strain we will have tried, my friends working their fem Sour Diesel as we speak. i'll be doing a report when thats done in a month or two. i can't recall how far into flowering it is. If it's anything like their og kush or headband we're in for some good shit. i plan on branching out into a few more select strains from Reserva later this year. between me and my homie we've tried all the top breeders gear over the years and this company seems to make strains that we don't throw away. after thousands of dollar worth of searching we've actually been able to just enjoy what we have.

G

Gnostic

for our third Reserva Privada strain we will have tried, my friends working their fem Sour Diesel as we speak. i'll be doing a report when thats done in a month or two. i can't recall how far into flowering it is. If it's anything like their og kush or headband we're in for some good shit. i plan on branching out into a few more select strains from Reserva later this year. between me and my homie we've tried all the top breeders gear over the years and this company seems to make strains that we don't throw away. after thousands of dollar worth of searching we've actually been able to just enjoy what we have.
If you love these try Kandy Kush (Og and train wreck) it to is a 10 101/2 week flower for amber and pure heaven for those that love tight nugs covered in trich smeared goo, good yeild and has a great lemon kush flavor. Also try Kosher Kush another beautiful cross from those boys out west

SupaM

SupaM

whats the quality of todays rp sour kush stock? worth growing or on the earlier versions...thx...steel
Not really sure of today's stock, but I have run oG#18, Kandy Kush, and their Headband.....18 is great, Kandy is also minus the extremely thin stems on the plants(needs major support for the heavy buds), Headband smelled and tasted good, but hermed in a few spots on the initial run. I popped a bean of their OG, and it didn't go. ATB!

Pineapple207

Pineapple207

I have clones that came from seed of a recent batch. It's not the most vigorous plant I've ever grown but it is pretty good smoke, and I do have access to some clone only strains for comparison. It's smell and flavor are my favorite aspects, very fuely and skunky/ funky even in veg.

Pineapple207

Pineapple207

So I guess in apparent protest to my last post, my headband just leapfrogged my critical mass in growth (they're just in veg right now).

RG420

RG420

I'm running 4 now from seed, this one is nearly ready will be cropping her at day 65

The other 3 are very much different with big fat buds that are just swollen with caylaxs on caylaxs!! All very frosty smells nice and no hermies!

S

steelcanaries

beautiful....looks like there are still some gems in there! may have to acquire some seeds, cuz i know what you are talkin about on the smell and flavor and i am totally in on that shiznit....Believe that....thx for the postive responses....be blessed all....steel

Pineapple207

Pineapple207

I don't remember what day I chopped at, I waited for a decent amount of amber trics though. My pheno had fat nugs, the only spearish shaped ones were the tops. Even the premature tester nugs were better than a lot of the mass produced/ poorly grown danks around here

RG420

RG420

Here's on pheno I'll be running again, this one smells the best and stands out by far! Can't pin point the smell or describe it but it reminds me of sweets some how! :D I'll have another attempt after a few weeks in the jars.
This was taken @ 10 weeks

john martin

john martin

Nice review!

About to flip some of their fem. aj's sour diesel.

I smoked a friend of mines og18 he grew out and was impressed in that it actually tasted pretty much exactly like what I expect from a DANK OG.

Lookin' forward to your bro's log on their sour diesel and comparing to my run of them!

RG420

RG420

Little update on the smell after a bit of a cure it's like a Limey kinda sweet smell very nice indeed and also highest potency of the lot! :)

RG420

RG420

@dumpstergrower thank you bro! :) me and these girls got on pretty well :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom