Reserva Privada OG Kush not OG?

• Thread starter Ganjafarmer562
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

what's the 818 og? it's crazy because they have Chemdog 91 as the genetics.

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

I have the kosher but not in flower yet. I'm shooting for next round at my smaller spot. Just trying to add up enough clones. I can't wait with the hype I've heard.

catdaddy

catdaddy

I have the kosher but not in flower yet. I'm shooting for next round at my smaller spot. Just trying to add up enough clones. I can't wait with the hype I've heard.
yeah i feel you, there's definitely a lot of hype with the kosher. i got a pack myself from their recent promo so i'll probably crack 1 or 2, but that won't be for at least a couple of months from now. are you going to journal the kosher? if so shoot me the link when you do.

kushluvr

kushluvr

the Kosher are sooooooo piney lemon diesel fuel stank fellow farmers..............im def gonna run her for a while.........way better than the OG#18......10x better smell and structure for an OG, IMO!!!

catdaddy

catdaddy

the Kosher are sooooooo piney lemon diesel fuel stank fellow farmers..............im def gonna run her for a while.........way better than the OG#18......10x better smell and structure for an OG, IMO!!!

i've seen this handle elsewhere and if it's the same person you definitely do your thing, so i take your word if you say its that good. damn you making me want to double up on these. how many did you pop to find a good pheno? thanks in advance.

kushluvr

kushluvr

thx dude...

i only popped 1 pack and they all look identical....its up to taste and smell.....i just cut them down yesterday...thick ass nugs too! im stoked on it for sure!!

peace

dirk d

dirk d

you got some pics of this kosher kush kushluvr?? ive ran their og kush and thought it was below average quality and their kandy kush which is one of my favorites. hearing a lot of hype on kosher so im pretty interested. not enough to buy it though lol.

kushluvr

kushluvr

you got some pics of this kosher kush kushluvr?? ive ran their og kush and thought it was below average quality and their kandy kush which is one of my favorites. hearing a lot of hype on kosher so im pretty interested. not enough to buy it though lol.

ya know.......i dont...im sorry......ill take some of the nugs this weekend when there dried up! for sure!!

S

Sneezy

damn thats so funny you say that ganjafarmer i just finished some may 18th. i thought it was me too! that "kush" taste or smell just isnt present??? pissed... i was hoping it would just come out in the cure. i too am pissed i didnt test out before running a whole garden....rrrrr!

i had a couple white rhinos in as well and they stank real good (from seed from a bud at a dispensary).
its a good looking plant but not up to standards!

any suggestions on what strains other than nysd or Chemdog #4 ...the obvious, that have that flavor? and what seed co. is known for "kush" oh yo know what blue dream too would be a tsty treat.

sorry for blabbing Hi to the FARM! my 1st post! feel like an ass im just now signd up after all these years....lol

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Not a massive DNA & RP fan myself. Have given them plenty of chances. Ive grown roughly 7-10 of their offerings combined, the best being the Purple Wreck(regs not femmed, and honestly was extremely dank, top shelf buds) My honest opinion is people get wowed by their marketing skills and catchy name.Their germ rates are so-so, and my last grow of Cataract Kush was also that wierd peppery, spicy smell. Id call them pretty average breeders. This next round will be my last try with their gear: OG#18 that a friend paid for. Ill throw a report up here and in a seperate thread once they come through. Hoping for the best.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yeah we have got their Sour Og and the Kosher. We grew the OG, mediocore, tossed that bitch to the curb. The Sour OG is great smoke but is below average yeild. The Kosher is some really flavorful herb. Duration on the high is less than hour for us. maybe if it were to go a bit longer maybe. we only al;low for 9 weeks total, 8weeks of feeding. The yield on the Kosher is on point as well. found in a single pack, though the rest of the phenos found were low yielding and not as nice over all. I think PwnanObrien said it, " Id call them pretty average breeders."
We are going to lay waste to these guys soon...

Peace

brent

brent

This is my favorite strain I always keep it must got a bad batch mine are always fire. I get per orders lol my profile pic is rp og

Top Bottom