Reserva Privada Sour Diesel 2-3 weeks

• Thread starter The.Cryptkeeper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The.Cryptkeeper

The.Cryptkeeper

Around 8 weeks or so ago I finely decided fuckit I want to grow some bud for the 1st time :pimp:(as a result of high prices and shit green locally:cash)
I went to a local hydro store and bought
Powerplant daylite hood
250w powerplant eco bulb
600w powerplant hps :sun2:
600w ballast
All mix
Light mix
nutes
Pots 6” or so small pots some 16L or so pots and then some big pots
Reflective Mylar
8” exhaust with carbon filter
And a small shitty intake I need to change as a result of a temp issue (hope to get an 8” system air this weekend)
Il include a set up diagram after

Due to some hot weather and a crap intake the man in the hydro shop assured me would be sufficient :anim_10: we where sitting at around 30-36c now wer are around 25-30 and still to hot:sweating
i took off the carbon filter to try to let more hot air out
i have 2 desktop fans and im running 1 atm
Il letting my water ph for a few days and im giving them about 1ml of top max, biogrow and biobloom per liter of water so…. 3ml of nutes in evry 1L

Im pruning a little when need but I have a lot of dense levees around the bottom with I think needs thinned out as I cant see them getting much light

So im just looking some feedback
Thanks
The Cryptkeeper
:banana1sv6:

Untitled
Sam 0510 large
Sam 0514 large
Sam 0515 large
Sam 0517 large
Sam 0520 large
Sam 0512 large
Sam 0524 large
P

ProjectPurps

not to bad , are you scroggin. topping, bending, tieing them down, bonsai???
Training them in anyway????Them girls are nice but dont be afraid to experiment start topping start bending if you break one just tape it up there are a lot of tutorials on how to low stress train and train your plants in all ways i will try and find you some links

and ya dont be afraid to trim up them bottoms man it wont hurt her just dont go to crazy personally 2 weeks before i flip mine into flower i trim up the bottoms about 6 inches up on each lower main branches

what are you veggin under????your 600???? mh or hps??? how long you vegging them babys???

P

ProjectPurps

as far as that heat issue look into a cool tube , get an ac in there somehow, or you need to have a steady flow of fresh air pumping in your room and your filter pushing it all out

do you have any clean fresh air from somewhere else in the house, outside, etc?????????

are you in a tent or a closed room or an open room?????

The.Cryptkeeper

The.Cryptkeeper

i think im to late to top them im about 2 and a half to 3 weeks into flower so i was gona tie them down if thay get too big and i will look into the stress training
and like i say im trying to get a new intake
eny1 want to hazzard a guss as to what i will yeald here?

P

ProjectPurps

i think im to late to top them im about 2 and a half to 3 weeks into flower so i was gona tie them down if thay get too big and i will look into the stress training
and like i say im trying to get a new intake
eny1 want to hazzard a guss as to what i will yeald here?

o sorry they look about 4 weeks into veg from what i can see

but ya you defintly need to get that intake that is a must how many weeks did you veg them and are you using any bloom enahncers

ya defintly get some sticks with some ties and spread those babys legs lol open her up like an onioin

and as far as yeild there are many more thing people would need to know about your grow to get a more accurate answer it looks like you are going to have some beautiful tops but there will defintly be a lot of fluffy undergrowth that will not carry the same crystal content look into scroggin with square nets to really focuse on them tops

B

BLAZINPIFF

Wut they lookn like let me see some pics i been dyin to find info on this strain

Latest posts

Top Bottom