Residue on Ti Nail?

• Thread starter Steve Gray
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steve Gray

Steve Gray

what is this residue on my ti nail? i see it sometimes aftr i dab....dnt knw if its unhealthy or not

Residue on ti nail
Glab120

Glab120

ive seen this before on my ti nails. i think its just the nail not being hot enough and some of the oil dosent burn. try getting your ti red hot then burn a seasoning dab and check for residue

Graywolf

Graywolf

Your nail was too cold for the size daub.

Heat the nail above ~750-F to clean and it will turn everything to carbon dioxide, water vapor, and light grey ash, just like a self cleaning oven

spacebomb

spacebomb

^^^ yea bro.waay hotter for big dabs. dont worry bout the nail eh bro.leave ur tortch on it and then sort ya dab etc.then its usually starting to get that red heat. looks like ur nails fine otherwise tho eh! imho anyhow.
space

Amber

Amber

^^^ yea bro.waay hotter for big dabs. dont worry bout the nail eh bro.leave ur tortch on it and then sort ya dab etc.then its usually starting to get that red heat. looks like ur nails fine otherwise tho eh! imho anyhow.
space
Exactly, red hot!

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

IMHO i dont think your nail needs to be hotter.......I run different peoples trim alot (multiple strains, nutrients, foiliars) and this occurs on my nail when i make oil from trim that is very old and has been sitting around for some time, especially if you just packed the really thin old bottom of bag trim.

This old trim that left this residue on my nail was golden beautiful looking shatter. The errl didnt taste the best but it twas still bomb!

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

I actually have some of that trim still sitting in a bag lol! Ill have to post some pics on here showing the residue between new and old trim.

I currently have a boat load of royal kush trim that yields close to 22%! It also auto budders every time no matter what! but this oil leaves ZERO residue on my nail ever and tastes AMAZING! & i take monster globs daily lol.

The trim that leaves a residue on the nail is about 4 or 5 months old, yields less than 10% but turns a nice golden see through shatter! wierd huh!

spacebomb

spacebomb

Its allways a noise that makes my belly knot up in anticipation:-)haha.i love that noise man. bho,s not healthy.im not AGAINST IT,but 99% OF MY DABSare WATER ,ice hash,WAX.bubble,whatever.i make BHO SOMETIMES.i mix it with water hash+ dry sifted kief.its just AMAZING. greasy balls of pure goo.that shits amazing.2,dabs even for me.QUITE A HEAVY USER.+ im ASLEEP.haha.
anyway people.
klick,klick-PHWOAW.:-)HAHA.
Music to my ears. The sound of something good about to happen. Think I'll have little click click phwow after I post this. hehe.

mr roboto

mr roboto

what is this residue on my ti nail? i see it sometimes aftr i dab....dnt knw if its unhealthy or not
that depends on how the material used really. Was the taste good or did it have a bad after tatse? It could be a dab was too big for a nail that wasn't hot enough or not purged enough. If it tastse really bad that usually means that you or whoever grew it probably sprayed too late in flower with oil type sprays containing oils like neem or organic mite sprays. The butane or iso strips those oils along with the thc also

Latest posts

Top Bottom