resin production increase?

• Thread starter Ya...The Pizza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
dude I give plenty of good advice on here, as a matter of fact there was a thread recently on THE VERY SAME TOPIC that I contributed too...

what irks me is when somebody types a "new post" and then ignores the other 6 posts that pertain to what they are asking.

I was being a bit of a smartass, thx for putting me in check.

peace

:smiley_joint:

J

jakew215

Always glad to do my part.... did my comment hit home or something? Dude been on here for a little while now and this "people bitching about people" you are talking about is far more rare on here then most of the other sites around, thats why I have stayed on the farm because when someone poses a question people respond with experience and intelligence, not one line opinions that they fail to back up with anything real, oh except tried it once didn't work so that means it will never work, blah blah blah.... most people are here to help others.

I guess I hold this place to a higher standard then the rest, the people here are top notch and pretty fucking chill.... so when people shoot off discouraging comments with nothing backing up said opinion it irks me a bit.

So you motherlodes watch dog, wtf?? Thanks for chiming in anyways, best wishes bro. My last comment on this thread, mods feel free to delete this muckyness from the pages of the farm.... there is no room for it and i am sorry for adding too it.:sign0006::bong-hits::fighting0040::giggle:sun

seems like you can dish it but not take it.

sorry i added also. if your such a veteran then why post about getting off topic.

resin production increase starts from day one and is the main objective for everything we all do, a veteran like yourself shouldnt even waste time opening a thread like this.

Y

Ya...The Pizza

I guess I hold this place to a higher standard then the rest, the people here are top notch and pretty fucking chill.... so when people shoot off discouraging comments with nothing backing up said opinion it irks me a bit.

true dat, everyone's goal here on the farm, from what I've seen, is quality med. plants, and everyone here should be trying to help each other obtain the quality we all desire. its all gravy :animbong:

O

Oregonic

true dat, everyone's goal here on the farm, from what I've seen, is quality med. plants, and everyone here should be trying to help each other obtain the quality we all desire. its all gravy :animbong:
Yep, farmers helping farmers, the way it should be.... gonna have to test this whole 72 hour dark with other strains to see if I still get as noticeable effects. Happy growing Ya...:sun

dextr0

dextr0

OOZE.jpg
Ooze Bloom

Ooze Bloom uses cutting edge technology developed through extensive research and development. Based upon commercial essential oil technology, advanced through research, Agricultural Organics have been able to stimulate the terpenoid production through natural bio stimulants. They combine this with their proprietary combination of triacontanol, rare earth minerals, fulvic acid, vitamins and amino acids.

Ooze Bloom stimulates secondary metabolites which aid in the synthesis of terpenoids and polyphenolic compounds sometimes described as terpenophenolic compounds or prenylated polyketides. The bio stimulants stimulate geranyl pyrophosphate (GPP), isopentyl pyrophosphate (IPP) and dimethyl allyl pyrophosphate (DPP) which are responsible for the development of essential oils in flowering plants. Results you can see oozing in 5-6 days.

Ooze Bloom is highly concentrated at a 1:400 dilution ratio, the 1L/1.06qt bottle makes 400L/100G and the 2.5L/2.64qt bottles makes 1,000L/250G.

Yellow Bottle Line from Agricultural Organics
Has anyone tried this?? I saw somone posted using the same brand, but not product for a ph up i think? Cant seem to find the post but i found this intresting for increasing resin...anyone tried it though?

T

Trim Reaper

Glad everybody kissed and made up. Now back to the topic.
I always do 24 hrs and do noyice a difference, do you really think going to 72 makes that much more difference? I might try an experiment next harvest: 12 hrs, 24 hrs, 48 hrs, and 72 hrs.
Anybody out there try this?
:cool0044:

O

Oregonic

Glad everybody kissed and made up. Now back to the topic.
I always do 24 hrs and do noyice a difference, do you really think going to 72 makes that much more difference? I might try an experiment next harvest: 12 hrs, 24 hrs, 48 hrs, and 72 hrs.
Anybody out there try this?
:cool0044:
I have only gone from no dark to 72 hours dark, haven't tried anything in between. Gonna make for a fun experiment though.

T

Trim Reaper

I;ve got the perfect storm coming up for this experiment. Pics and full report in 4-5 weeks.
Anybody else want to document this with me??
:joint:

Y

Ya...The Pizza

I've only did 24 so far, so I think I'm gonna try out 72 this time. I also really want to try those uv bulbs on a few plants like LSD from barney's farm, and moby dick from dinafem. They're sposed to have that cannabinoid thcv in them from all the outdoor, high uv exposure in their lineage. Curious to see how they turn out indoors with uv's.

Top Bottom