Resin Seeds Sour P 61 Days

• Thread starter nurlord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Very very nice.i remember these cats first came out.its somas nephew or something along those lines.i remember wanting that one your growing now,sour p.cant remember exactly what it is lineage wise but if my memory serves(which it usually doesnt) its sour deisel x hp13 or something similar.i never pulled the trigger on buying em but by the looks o your pics my first instincts were good and thats a bad ass strain

nurlord

nurlord

I believe they say it's an S1 of the Sour P strain which is a clone only composed of Sour Diesel and HP13. That being said other than Resin Seeds I've never heard of a clone only called Sour P. With all the years this strain has been available you'd think at least one person holding the original cut would have spoken up. Strange really.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Either way it looks fuego no doubt about it. Congrats on finding that girl! Shes a stunna.
I have access to these seeds here in Uruguay at a good price, all things considering.
How many seeds you run to find that genotype? How long do you take her, 77-80 days?
You make her look so good Im tempted to run a set of these if the flavor is on point.

nurlord

nurlord

Either way it looks fuego no doubt about it. Congrats on finding that girl! Shes a stunna.
I have access to these seeds here in Uruguay at a good price, all things considering.
How many seeds you run to find that genotype? How long do you take her, 77-80 days?
You make her look so good Im tempted to run a set of these if the flavor is on point.

I have done three Sour P grows. Always from seed. I always start 5 and always end up with one plant going into flower. The mother I keep always dies. Every time. I'm not blaming the genetics at all. The germ rates are fine but I personally only ever manage to get one into flower. This has happened to me 3 times. All the 3 plants that have made it to flower are pretty similar. Each has a very similar smell and taste. Very unique. Very resinous. So basically this pheno was found in the one seed that made it to flower and is very similar to the other two plants that I've flowered. Flowered for 77 days. Next time I'd only go 70 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom