Resin seeds??

• Thread starter ZIONLION
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bubbalova

bubbalova

Hello there @Oldman Green thoes look very nice wish I had some pictures from my run with the LA.ULTRA. my pheno was very chunky and hashy in scent, very good yeilder an packed quite the kick. Cant wait to see what gets added to the catalog.

Bubba

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

@bubbalova Thanks buddy, I'm glad you like it !!!

LA Ultra is ideal for concentrated variety. Very special for hash. Its flavor is very intense.

We are in contact through THC Farmer ..

Good vibes !!!!!

H

happy b

I liked the look of resins sour p. And la ultra . with lineages like those have you can't go wrong . iv got a few mk ultra x ecsd just about to harvest and theyr well chunky and brick hard .glad to have you at the farm OG . I look forward to see what you bring to the farm.

darkmatter

darkmatter

I'm trying to pop some firstish release and they ain't popin just tweesed them smashed one. I'm a pro at wasting seeds, just fucked up 6 of seven white fire in few ways.

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

Hello ...
It's a shame that experience. Resin seeds works hard to offer all varieties updated in 2015.

Thanks friend !!!!

darkmatter

darkmatter

It's some cannatonic there still chilling in the ziplock nice and warm they might still live. I Just waited too long to germinate them there at least 5 years old. After a year or 2 it's on me the fate that any seed will pop.

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

Hello friends!!!

Cannatonnic is a rich variety CBD. You can find phenotypes with different ratios of THC / CBD. Within its genetics is this New York Diesel, elite clone Soma seeds, African sativa crossed with a very fast flowering. Its aroma is very special, tangie shades and tones to very particular incense.

Good vibes!!!!!

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

Hello friends ...

I found a very interesting test of cannabinoids on the variety Cannatonic. You can see phenos CBD percentages of around 20% and very low THC, 2%.
Cannatonic tested

Cannatonic excellent flowers ...
Guide week 8 65

Good vibes !!!

DKarey

DKarey

^^^^ Dude, that is a frosty dank grenade of goodness right there!!!!

Keep up the good work!

Danny

H

happy b

Hey omg,I have a question about cbd strains.im from the UK so I am not very knowledgeable about cbd as there isn't much of a clone scene . or much of a decent weed scene . my question is ...is cbd phycho active(or however it's spelled)?its just I saw a high cbd harlequin og cross and i thought "is there any point to that".as you use cbd for medical reasons as far as iv been led to believe it's more like a kinda calming affect whereas og is one of the more potent strains around,it just seemed kind of,, I don't know.....conflicting if you know what I mean or am I missing the point completely?

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

The CBD is a NO psychoactive cannabinoid, but with many medicinal functions. You can see this diagram Montana Biotech.

There are many lies about rich varieties CBD. Actually it is quite possible that all came from the same parental strains. If you are looking for varieties with CBD, you can search the following banks:
Resin seeds (Cannatonnic)
Reggae seeds (Juanita la Lagrimosa)
Philosopher seeds (Sweet Love)
CBD Crew. (All varieties)

Original OMG (Oldman Green)
Old man tattoo 05

Good vibes !!!!

Last edited:
H

happy b

He looks nuts . Google "the leopard man of Scotland " and you will see the most tattoos man in the world(apparently)

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

Happy New 2015 to all ..... Good crops for all growers farm.
Guide week 8 57

Good vibes !!!!

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

Hello brots...

Resin seeds have a club of cannabis users in Barcelona. If any of the farmers around here wants to come to Barcelona remember that I live nearby and participate with the club. They are not open to the public, you have to an invitation.

This is your link: Resinclub

Good vibes !!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom