Resin seeds??

• Thread starter ZIONLION
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

ZIONLION

anyone heard anything about Resin Seeds? saw they had a strain place at the HTCC. Interested in a couple of their strains.

RESPECT
:afroweed:

Z

ZIONLION

they have some interesing choices, especially:

Cannatonic (MK-Ultra x G 13 Haze)

and

Sour P (HP13 x Sour Diesel)

Never heard of he breeder. Curious if they are worth a try.
:afroweed:

E

Easyrasta

saw the pics in high times the cannatonic looks awesome
couldnt find anything on amnesia seed comany either
Peace
Ez

F

fishrealhigh

I just finished some Of Resin's Bubblicious and it was a great knockout stone spicy bubblegum flavor. I will definitely try more of there gear

Bubblicous1
Bubblicous2
Bubblicous3
Bubblicous4
T

therealpaco

yeh, the sourp really caught my attention. Always loved the flavor and high of hp13, and sour diesel goes without saying.

B

booms

La Ultra recently didnt want to germinate but everything else from 2 other breeders did. First and last experience with them.....

215 User

215 User

Ran 2 of their strains & wasn't close to description.......

Waste of space

G

greenthumb

im growing some of there bubblicious and 8 out of 10 seeds cracked within 24 hours other two didnt do anything but seedlings are steaming ahead.
so far im very happy with them!

215 User

215 User

b-licious had the lavender looking pheno & didn't have the bubblegum or lavender smell/taste grown in organic soil.

M

Medicinal

They've recently caught my attention as well. The critical haze and Sour P in particular. Anyone here ever given em a try? Sour Diesel/HP-13 ought to be a dank combo. :fighting0003:

B

Bluberry

I know this is old, but has anyone tried the cannatonic - what was it like?

F

FatBastard

there stuffs ok..I ran half the room of Sour P its not a huge producer.. good stuff but there is way better out there..

bubbalova

bubbalova

La Ultra recently didnt want to germinate but everything else from 2 other breeders did. First and last experience with them.....
I actully had an amzing experience with the LA Ultra good hashy lemon flavor and was very vigorous

H

happy b

Cannatonic is a well known high cbd strain and is pretty popular in canada apparently.bubbleman and the house of the great gardener grow this strain alot.

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

Hello friends ....

I do not want to advertise the seed bank in question, just bring some firsthand information. I am delighted to participate in the THC Farmer as a grower and breeder alternative, which can also be related to American breeders and growers.
A real pleasure to participate !!!!

I am a friend of Resin seeds, Spanish bank that has developed Cannatonnic(New York Diesel hybrid Soma cut) , rich variety CBD, and serves as the parental star for varieties of CBD Crew.

Besides having a great friendship with Jaime, owner of Resin seeds, also I have the pleasure of working as a breeder in some varieties, in addition to providing a parental for this project.

The seed bank is created with original varieties of Soma, brought his own hand and elite clones selected in Spain since the late 90s.

We are now working to improve Resin seeds varieties, introducing new parental in crosses. In four months will be available all improved and new descriptions of each hybrid varieties.

I show you some photos of Bubblelicious, own selection. Very sweet smell hints of strawberries. Its flavor is earthy with a background hashy
20140218 122116

I also teach my selection L.A Ultra. The flowers are very hard and compact. Its aroma is very sour, reminiscent of grapefruit, although the taste is earthy and deep.
1888733 485271721582862 1686663706 n

Top Bottom