Resinizer - Mini Resin Separator

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
The Resinizer: Mini-Washing Machine and Zipcro Bag Kit

Aqua Lab Technologies is proud to inroduce The Resinizer Mini-Washing Machine. The perfect accessory for producing high quality Medicinal Concentrates. This true five-gallon mini-washing machine is larger than the Bubbleator and BubbleNow machines. The Resinizer is constructed of a lightweight durable plastic providing a discreet portable design. The only mini-washing machine with clear transparent sidewalls that allow you to keep quality control and see the action. The wave wheel type motion creates a gentle spin, saving you time and labor. When used with the included Zipcro bag, you will effortlessly and efficiently separate your flowers’ essential resins.

• Each washing machine includes an Aqua Lab Technologies Zipcro 220 µ Micron Pyramid Filter bag.
• The Resinizer is to be used in conjunction with Bubble Bags or Payload Bags.
• Transparent lid and side portals enable viewing of the contents ensuring proper performance during wash cycle.

Aqua Lab Tech

Resinizer   mini resin separator
Resinizer   mini resin separator 2
Resinizer   mini resin separator 3
Resinizer   mini resin separator 4
Resinizer   mini resin separator 5
Resinizer   mini resin separator 6
Resinizer   mini resin separator 7
Resinizer   mini resin separator 8
Resinizer   mini resin separator 9
Resinizer   mini resin separator 10
E

Elemental

thanks so much for the quikly update!!!!!!

looks real efficient and professional!

any version for european customers (220v) ?

thanks again!

Hi there Med - botany!! hows going on yours supercroppings?

good time to you all.

B

boxmunch9

ordered one today and the 9bag payload set, you already shipped it out good service. I bought a haier mini washer but it sucked, it pulsated the water didnt really shake it up enough, so I sold it on craigslist to a young asain couple.

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Resinizer

All Resinizer mini washers are shipped in there box inside a brown carton box.

Aqua Lab Tech

IMG 8873
M

med.botany

yeah mine's on the way....

elemental...what up...supercroppin everything...my big 'ol momma i super cropped over ten times is sittin outside finishing up for the summer time

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

I just ordered one today.
Sure will be cool to see this thing in action.

E

Elemental

yeah mine's on the way....

elemental...what up...supercroppin everything...my big 'ol momma i super cropped over ten times is sittin outside finishing up for the summer time

COOL FOR YOU!

please add some pics on the right thread named SUPERCROPPING!

cant wait for see her branches kissed by SUN!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you all are truly lucky boys to can try that new machine!

im eager to do that!!

M

mavado

Received my resinizer yesterday... on about batch 10 now and I love it! Sooo much less work than by hand, and sooo frothy...... Quality and yield seem to outperform a drill with concrete mixing tip.

Previously, I had considered a cheaper countertop washing machine from amazon, but I'm very happy to have bought the resinizer, lots of agitation.

S

smellychronic

these machines are nice.

I did have to upgrade to a 20 gallon

M

mrdizzle

i run it then drain it into a 20gal trash can. then run the rest of my other stuff and do the same. then i let the water sit overnight so everything sinks to the bottom, then i scoop water out a gallon at a time and pour it through the bags. otherwise it take FOREVER to pour 20 gals through a 5gallon set of 8 bags. with this method you can pour that clean top water off easily it goes right through the bags,then the last 5-7gallons you can take your time and let drain

Top Bottom