"Restock" Drop Update....

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Blaze215

Hey Brother... Thank You very much man... I think you will Love whatever you get...

Let me know how it goes man.. Good Luck.
Solid, I will.

Edit:
If possible can you PM me? I dont have enough posts on this site and you aren't accepting them at IC.

soserthc1

soserthc1

JBJ- FOR ME TOO...... looks like people will be watching the computer all week next week - like me....... good luck farmers ..... peace - any JBJ pictures anyone.............

Ukcheese90

Ukcheese90

Cannot wait to get my hands on some of your beans man, all of your lines look super dank!! Excited is not even the word bro!!!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Fellas..Its been a crazy week seperating and counting seeds....I will be packaging the seeds up THIS weekend, and they will be shipped out The FIRST of next week....

As soon as the seeds have reached there destination..About a week after i send them out..... I will let everyone know when they will be listed.......

More info to come.....

B

Blaze215

Hey Fellas..Its been a crazy week seperating and counting seeds....I will be packaging the seeds up THIS weekend, and they will be shipped out The FIRST of next week....

As soon as the seeds have reached there destination..About a week after i send them out..... I will let everyone know when they will be listed.......

More info to come.....
Waiting.....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
A little more info concerning thsi drop and future drops...(Copy & pasted)

Hey Dudes... Thanks for everyones patience....I'm literally seeing seed husks' in my dreams...Really! Haha.

I will be packaging the seeds up THIS weekend, and They will be shipped out The Begining of this coming week, So YES! The seeds will be shipped out on the 21st...Which is this coming Monday... Also, I will be using my new CannaVenture Seeds Logo as well as new packaging... Just so there's no confusion....

I literally have 100 PM's to respond too, and I promise I will get to them all.. Just give me some time...

Thank You ALL for the overwhelming support...And Patience....

Also, After this drop, I will have a new line I will be dropping a couple weeks later.. the line is finished, and seeds are ready to go.... more details on this later.... Lots of projects, mostly Limited Release lines will be coming down the pike in the next 3 months...including The Hog lines, as well as many more using some Very nice clone onlies........Chemdog 91....Urkle.....Pez clone... Blue Magoo...LA Affie clone..Snowdog.....Green Crack...KKSC....Harlequin Clone....as well as these two lines Electric Larry Land and Grapefruit D-Lite...

Im going to try and knock down some of these PM's in my inbox...Bare with me on that front..

Again, Packs of seeds will be shipped in to my vendors THIS COMING MONDAY!

Thanks alot fellas.

K

kes5480

Cool thanks for the info. Better grab some of those Purple Berry Diesels...i kno they will be gone super fast... cant wait for the drop bro, super excited.
BTW the Electric Larry Land test grow is goin great man. You should stop by and check out ur beauties...lol good vibes bro, lovin it
peace
kes5480

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Cool thanks for the info. Better grab some of those Purple Berry Diesels...i kno they will be gone super fast... cant wait for the drop bro, super excited.
BTW the Electric Larry Land test grow is goin great man. You should stop by and check out ur beauties...lol good vibes bro, lovin it
peace
kes5480

Yoru Late....I already did, just came from yoru thread, and you are right man... VERY nice grow... You really are doing a great job with those plants man...We are getting close to the good part... BLOOM!

Cant wait man.. Ill be watching.

Thanks Kes.

Top Bottom