Retail price

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
What do you all think it will sell for at the retail shops. I believe sales are limited to a 1/4 zip, how will that work. 1/4 zip per day hour or what???

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
you can only buy a 1/4 ? wtf? really? :eek:

sky high

sky high

It's 50 a 1/4 on the street. With overhead/wages/etc (business expenses) AND A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE OF TOURISTS, I will guess $75-100 per quarter (including tax) will be where it will fall in the stores. Folks from elsewhere won't care what it costs...and the local folks have no in/no way to legally tap their cash....so they will pay/never care/realize that they are getting ganked and will be happy as larks with their "legal" purchase at a rate that rivals what they normally pay "at home"..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
35 and 100 is a big difference....so no one knows what the prices are going to be yet?
Its going to be very interesting..
No doubt the outdoor will be cheaper for folks...right?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I think a fair price for small time hobbyists sharing extra harvest would be around 200 zip. This years harvest I have shared with a group of MS and cancer patients donated no charge so far around 13 zips. I have 2 folks one cancer victim, one MS victim, they distribute free to others who are suffering and find benefit in MJ. Don't think retail can do better on quality or price......
the rest is squirreled away for rainy days.
Have a few regulars who love my harvest and donate what they can afford according to circumstances.
Everybody's happy and I feel good donating to those who it really helps and if I got in trouble The court room would be filled with wheelchair bound Ms patients as well as some pretty sick folks testifying that I helped them free of charge...
So IMO folks will flock at 1st then after the hubbub dies down will figure it out and find a good grower with fair prices and quality.....
Going to town today with a QP for distribution for my MS friends, Sky High blueberry cut and that Chemdog #4 from Putemback both turned out awesome, curing up so very nice, last year harvested a little early dried too fast, this year am in charge of my grow and it turned out way better.....

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
35 and 100 is a big difference....so no one knows what the prices are going to be yet?
Its going to be very interesting..
No doubt the outdoor will be cheaper for folks...right?
Probably not. Outdoor grows are banned, looking like greenhouse will be the way.......
Firing up some orphan haze to start the day, outdoor plant that sprung up from nowhere and survived several freezes looked like shit but is real nice, glad I cut it.....tasty......

sky high

sky high

35 ain't gonna happen.....not for something you can actually get high on anyway.:eek: Like I say...50 is the norm I see.
Everyone talks like if these prices are high it will fuels sales in the BM....and that may be somewhat true...but the folks walking in these stores more than likely have no >steady< hook or no hook at all here...so it isn't like they are gonna walk outside and instantly find someone selling bags on the street for less....nor...as i say...will they CARE about price.
No matter what the stores charge...they have the captive audience the normal peeps will not have....and they have the legal right to sell that no one else has. Gonna be interesting to see how it all plays out for everyone.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Probably not. Outdoor grows are banned, looking like greenhouse will be the way.......
35 ain't gonna happen.....not for something you can actually get high on anyway.:eek: Like I say...50 is the norm I see.
Everyone talks like if these prices are high it will fuels sales in the BM....and that may be somewhat true...but the folks walking in these stores more than likely have no >steady< hook or no hook at all here...so it isn't like they are gonna walk outside and instantly find someone selling bags on the street for less....nor...as i say...will they CARE about price.
No matter what the stores charge...they have the captive audience the normal peeps will not have....and they have the legal right to sell that no one else has. Gonna be interesting to see how it all plays out for everyone.
Good news 50 for the norm... It should be no problem dishing out Q zips of top shelf for 50 for those who wish to do so for friends and neighbors who don't wish to mess with growing their own or shopping for normal so so at 50
Keep things small and simple with quality before quantity, don't depend on making a living out of it, no worries or stress that's how I do my thing.....

lino

lino

not a clue on the price per gram for Rec bud. But Why would it vary from MMJ price at $5/gram for some dam good bud yesterday? I saw a closet full of Empty poundage bags from yesterday sales. Dam store opened 2 waiting rooms and 6 bud tenders, 2 front desk people and even the guard was repairing and assembling new baggage systems for Denver dispense and there was still a line out the door like a concert tickets on sale in cold ass weather and no parking for blocks with idling cars waiting for people to pick up their MMJ... so do Rec stores have to charge more ? why would Rec stores charge more than current $5/gram for outstanding quality bud some of these dispense are putting out now.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
a $35 quarter oz will be taxed..around $15 or more?...so..50 sounds about right o_O

edit to add; imho 5 bucks a g is a fair price for greenhouse weed
And your government has to get their share so.

organicozarks

organicozarks

It doesn't matter what the price is as it will sell like crazy. The stores I have gone into that are switching over have not said they are raising the price from where it is now. They are just banking on doing more volume. Wouldn't it be nice to own a shop at every border crossing though. :)

lino

lino

One of Denver Co new MMJ packaging systems. not included: strawberry cookies, sour cookies, I'm baked and cookies are getting me hungry.
20131211 093959

G

GreenLabs

Lino... What do you think of the Tahoe Dream and Strawberry Tahoe? I think I know which shop you are going to.

Top Bottom