Rev and GreenMan420's Chunky Cherry Malawi Test Grow

• Thread starter GreenMan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenMan420

GreenMan420

They are at week 8 and I moved them outside to be flushed on this one sunny day. They love the sun.

IMG 1624CCMwk8 resize
IMG 1625CCMwk8 resize
IMG 1626CCMwk8 resize
IMG 1627CCMwk8 resize
IMG 1628CCMwk8 resize
IMG 1629CCMwk8 resize
IMG 1630CCMwk8 resize
IMG 1631CCMwk8 resize
IMG 1632CCMwk8 resize
IMG 1633CCMwk8 resize
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looks dank but how is the yield..she looks a little small..is that just the pics or is she a light yielder?

GreenMan420

GreenMan420

looks dank but how is the yield..she looks a little small..is that just the pics or is she a light yielder?

They are yielders IMO, That plant above is only 2-2.5' tall and looks like it will pull a good 2-3 dried oz.'s.
I did have lighting issues and they are light IMO. They started in a Growlab tent(which suck hard) And discovered around week 5-6 that they did not want to commit to flowering. They kept looking like they wanted to start to reveg. I then discovered a major light leak through the zipper and the timer also was bad.
After finding this I removed them and put them in the 1000w room. They have snapped out of it and are bulking up nice. But they will be light.
Oh and for a 6oow 5x5 room and the # of plants(8) I think they will yield just fine for the wattage. And getting fatter even in the 1000w room. I'm sure they will yield. I'm very happy with these results. :sun:bong2:
In a month I will test another lot of them, this time in the 1000 w room and for sure NO zipper issues. Timers have all been replaced. We shall see then if they stay light or turn to monsters. I have several folks testing the seeds and no yield complaints yet. But only time will really tell me how yields are.

GreenMan420

GreenMan420

They did fill in alot moving into the other room. But because of the light poisoning in early growth they did not yield as largely as expected. First ran with them so I nothing but room to improve. Running 3 more right now.
Here are pics from week of harvest. 9 weeks.

IMG 1806CCMwk9 1 2 resize
IMG 1807CCMwk9 1 2 resize
IMG 1808CCMwk9 1 2 resize
IMG 1809CCMwk9 1 2 resize
IMG 1810CCMwk9 1 2 resize
IMG 1811CCMwk9 1 2 resize
IMG 1812CCMwk9 1 2 resize
IMG 1813CCMwk9 1 2 resize
IMG 1814CCMwk9 1 2 resize
IMG 1816CCMwk9 1 2 resize
GreenMan420

GreenMan420

Smoke report:

Malawi flavors and high, BUT 5x stronger came on fast and just kept coming for a good 30-45 min. Then mellowed with a energentic buzz to me, at least I can't stop fidgeting BUT I could barely open my eyes to see what I am doing. I will get samples over to the Master as soon as they are crispy. He has a much better knack at descriptions and flavors. I'm excited for him to try this.
The wife took 4 hits and 5 min. Later was starting to freak out about smoking too much, She went to bed. Such a light weight
But then I'm a little over half way done with the doob and I started smoking it 1 1/2 hours ago.

So I checked the plants today and SNAP. Hahahahaaha READY
3 plants have all had final trim and weighed. 1 to go.
Plant #5 = 38.4 gr topped once.
Plant #3 = 36.1 gr untopped
Plant #2 = 29.4 gr untopped
Plant #1 = 31.6 gr untopped

Also plants were 2.5'-3.5' tall, I stressed the hell out of them, Had a zipper leak major light on them for the first 4 weeks, before it was caught. Almost started them to reveg, But they hung tough. 1 and only 1 of the 5 popped a few bananas from it. So to me she is a hardy plant, and can take alot of stress without being too worried about anything. I only fed it 3 teas and the rest was all soil feeding the plant.
I just stuck 2 more into flower, 1 was 1.5' tall and is now 2.5' tall 2 weeks in. And the other just went in and is 12" tall right now. One is growing under a 400w MH again and 1 under the 600w MH conversion bulb.
I'm cleaning the cloner again today and cuts of these plants will be taken for the LED show (Coming soon) I will have at least 2 CCM in that show, one in the LED room and 1 in the 400w MH room. Well off to the last plant, back soon with the final weigh in.

Quote from the REV:

I'm glad you posted that about the light leak amigo, cuz I was going to say before I had to kill mine they were looking like damn decent yielding plants, and my 2' plants looked like they were going to yield a couple zips each.

The light poisoning will have taken both the yields and the resin production down a notch at least so we'll keep that in mind. If they are deadly potent now, they should be mind blowing without light poisoning.

- REv

After the REv sampling my Finished product:

Bad ass smoke, very creeper, very potent, and the individual female I tried so far (index 02) has a very sativa-ish leaning strong and complex hightype with extremely long legs. Very cool, and the smells and flavors are like nothing else and the only way I could describe them is like sickeningly sweet honeysuckle. I'm going to smoke this for a day or two here and really get a grip on her, try a few of the individual fems. I'll PoP some dried bud pics in this thread here tomorrow that should really show you how insane the resin production is on these. Whoa!

I'm bias for sure, but still, whoa!

- REvski ...The Baked

Definitely strong Malawi/Cherry Malawi flavor bases, and anyone who has smoked any real amount of real deal Malawi (or my Cherry Malawi) would recognize that unique Malawi flavor and smell influences. It's like if Cherry Malawi was a Starburst flavor, tangy like that and super sweetened; very unique, I know I have used that word a lot, but it is so truly that and yummy as all hell.

She does a *stunning* sativa creep, and is intensely potent like a sativa too.

- REv

IMG 2118CCM1odaycure resize
IMG 2122CCM1odaycure resize
Chunky20Cherry20Malawi20001
Chunky20Cherry20Malawi20002
Chunky20Cherry20Malawi20003
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
those are beutiful where is revs gear available ? he needs 2 come here either way great pics

GreenMan420

GreenMan420

You can find REv's gear at the Majik Kingdoms seeds at UDG.
Now these beans Are Rev and I's creations and we are right now only in the 4 corners area of Colo. and soon you will see Kingdom Organic Seeds available near you.
Oh and Thanks. She was great to grow and even better to smoke.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Great job GreenMan420 nice grow/thread! Try to hang out here on the Farm a bit more. You'll learn to love us here lol. Yeah and hook Rev and Logic up for some bean sales! Either way good to see you around here! Best of luck on future projects. Say what up to Rev for me too!

Cheers,
Crom

GreenMan420

GreenMan420

Well I tried to send ya a link to the place to find REv's Gear. But apparently IT is a banned word. WOW this is the worst case of Censorship I've seen yet. I kind of feel like I'm in Cuba or something. WOW this is crazy shit, Someone is very intimidated apperantlly. Jesus the site just started.

TKS20Banner20Sig
Cid 42142031224062010 2C2812

420king-MASSES

greenman whats up brotha again congrats on making another skunk mag milf section[gremlin] im havin the hardest time accessing that website pm me brotha

420king-MASSES

ya it must be dont even get me going on that subject i know all about it lol pm me hit me up need some tlo help also

A

APAX

top ?

do u top the malawi plants ? , i assume not as they grow a nice head on top

R

reppin2c

I grew out the CCMs OD this season. Good vigor, resistances and yield. First class smoke for sure. I put out around 16-18 CCMs that where in 4" pots @ about a foot tall in july. They doubled in height and some tripled. Ill be growing the rest of the seeds out this next season but full term this time. Thanks for bringing these genes out for people man

Hey man thought Id post this one up for ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Xgpt4BUXM

Top Bottom