Reveg Help Please. Maybe Deficiency?

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Ok I just finished first run. During my first run I had 3 green crack 2 sour deisel. All feminized seeds. Once I flipped to flower my green crack took over the entire room so I put the 2 sour diesel in a smaller area with 24 hr light. Now this light was only 2 single bulb t5 2led strips and 2 45w led panels. Plants were there for about 7-8 weeks. No big growth but did stay alive. Did not want to reveg. They still now have little bits of flowers. They are spitting single and 3 leaflets now and are growing new shoots. But leaves are yellowing and plants just don't look too good. They are now back under good lighting. Been there week or 2. I've been giving low doses veg nutes 3-1-1 and calimagic 1-0-0. Also the stems are purple and main stalk is now purple on upper end. Still green at bottom but then purple stripes then solid purple as it gets toward the top. Any help or pointers appreciated. I have 4 clones I took off my gc 7 weeks into flower. They are revegging and healthy I think. In same room same feeds etc. it's mainly the bigger diesels I'm worried about.
Reveg help please maybe deficiency
Reveg help please maybe deficiency 2
Reveg help please maybe deficiency 3
Reveg help please maybe deficiency 4

Monster762

Monster762

These are the clones in same room. Any advice on reveg is appreciated. The 4 tray is right after they rooted in jiffy pellets. Then as they built good roots in the 4 tray I put all in seperate 1 gals. First attempt at cloning all 4 took roots. In jiffy pellets with take root powder. The other 2 are just as healthy just didn't take pics
IMG 0859
IMG 0873
IMG 0875

Monster762

Monster762

What are the chances of phosphorus deficiency. Cause now I have leaves darkening from the inner viens outward.

B

Blaiz

That is def phosphorus deficient. Leaf curl down, lower leaves dying, purple stem. Use a high P guano if organic or liquid foliar high in P

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I see potassium def also as a contributor also. 3-1-1 is not a good veg ratio.

B

Blaiz

That will cover the P. I am an organic grower and like natural amendments.

Monster762

Monster762

It is reveg 100 percent
What do you mean? I put them under 24 hr light over a month ago. Closer to two months. Feed veg nutes3-1-1. Cal mag 1-0-0. I think they are revegging. All tops are spitting 1-3 finger leaves. But there is still small amount of bud growth. Any pointers? I have like 5 seeds left that’s why I don’t want to give in. I had dead dead plants before. These are savable if I can just figure out the issue. Are you saying it’s the reveg doing it? And will phosphorus help?

Monster762

Monster762

I see potassium def also as a contributor also. 3-1-1 is not a good veg ratio.
What’s a better ratio for veg? I used to like 8-4-1 guano but doesn’t exist anymore. I can adjust ratios to whatever numbers I need really.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

What’s a better ratio for veg? I used to like 8-4-1 guano but doesn’t exist anymore. I can adjust ratios to whatever numbers I need really.
A 3-2-5 NPK , as a rule you always need a little more potassium to keep respiration rates high. Unless your getting it from another source it's not enough K.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I have a re-vegged plant right now 30 days from when I harvested it and I've already taken healthy fully flipped back to veg cuttings from her. She went from 12/12 back into the 18/6 veg room after 10 weeks of flower.

Monster762

Monster762

Ok I added k but also noticed my ph is sitting at 5. No idea why it dropped so low. I didn’t have any adjusters except hydro ph up n down so i ph some clean water to 8.0 and watered with it. I’ll check soil ph once some hours pass see if it’s better. Green crack clones revegging nice and shooting up. Healthy.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Ok I added k but also noticed my ph is sitting at 5. No idea why it dropped so low. I didn’t have any adjusters except hydro ph up n down so i ph some clean water to 8.0 and watered with it. I’ll check soil ph once some hours pass see if it’s better. Green crack clones revegging nice and shooting up. Healthy.

Run-off pH?

Monster762

Monster762

No probe of soil half way down.
Read about 5 even. Usually it stays 6.2 but that was with a n ph perfect nutes. My veg stuff isn’t ph perfect. It’s Home Depot stuff. Called plant fertelixer. 3-1-1. I have pure kelp extract too. And worm casting for tea if it’ll help.

Monster762

Monster762

Read about 5 even. Usually it stays 6.2 but that was with a n ph perfect nutes. My veg stuff isn’t ph perfect. It’s Home Depot stuff. Called plant fertelixer. 3-1-1. I have pure kelp extract too. And worm casting for tea if it’ll help.
That was probing into the old soil attached to the roots. I now have in 5 gal bags in a mix of about 60% peatmoss. 30% perelite touch of vermiculite and the rest worm castings. The old soil was miracle grow cactus n palm mixed with sand perelite and peat moss. I think the old soil in the center is the problem. It’s like 5 months old. Would a flush maybe help and then what do I referrilize with. I have microbes n all too. But haven’t used them. A n tarantula.

Latest posts

Top Bottom