Reveg

• Thread starter 0MEGA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

0MEGA

I read the FAQ but i need a little more detail i didnt take clones i wish i would have. but they have not been chopped yet, so would someone in detail tell me how to reveg?

hotRod

hotRod

I'm in the same situation here is what I know

-leave a few branches and green leaf
-transplant into a larger pot for new root growth
(which will promote new veg)
-don't over water (add veg fert to water)

any other advice anyone ?????

P

Pistil Pete

you don't need to transplant to a larger pot than you're using now.
you need trim down the root mass after you trim the plant matter down. the plant won't need a large root mass to support what's left after the trim.
i take alot of roots off when i reveg (probably 75%). remove excess roots/dirt from all 4 sides and the bottom.

wait until she is fully re-vegged (when normal growth resumes) before taking cuttings.
i use plain water for the first week or so, then low strength (1/4 - 1/2) veg nutes until normal growth, then full strength veg nutes after that.

L

lurch

pistil good post & might i add when trimming plant/s make sure to leave about a 1/3 of all plant(including bud). 4weeks is usually when she starts spitting out new veg.

dankninja

dankninja

here is my mad katsu revegging

MADKATSUREVEGsmall

dankninja

dankninja

I'm in the same situation here is what I know

-leave a few branches and green leaf
-transplant into a larger pot for new root growth
(which will promote new veg)
-don't over water (add veg fert to water)

any other advice anyone ?????

leave at least four buds on branches from lower half of plant

you can just cut down root ball and use same pot, or same size pot. use sharp long blade, wakizashi style. quarter the root ball on all sides and underneath, the plant will spring back after the initial shock. you can dip the cut-down mass into root dip too.

add lots of N, and mychorhizae, try and use fresh soil with high N content if you are soil

I wouldn't ever put any stigma on watering. the plants need water or they don't, you have to figure out and check frequently, not follow a routine. especially with revegged plants, miss katsu drinks like a prom queen

dankninja

dankninja

god she has exploded. ill try and take a newer pic or two soon. left 8 buds on her and now I'm thinkin I should have gone more conservative. could probably get up to 30 cuts of this one plant

dankninja

dankninja

here she is all chopped up, should be very happy in her new state. I guess these are called bonsai cuts. everytime I have rooted cuts from a revegged mom they just go off, very quickly and heavy masses

KATSUBONSAI

dankninja

dankninja

yea I have read about some headband resetting itself after taking cuts, and loses the hermie tendency on all subsequent cuts.... who knows the validity. it seems like everytime I do this procedure, the cut I am working with just goes nuts after it locks back into veg and roots. the nodes start alternating, and it just goes berserk, like a wild plant. likely an auxin flow thing. I only did this because I lost the original cuts to PM, and was having other issues preventing more work

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

here she is all chopped up, should be very happy in her new state. I guess these are called bonsai cuts. everytime I have rooted cuts from a revegged mom they just go off, very quickly and heavy masses

View attachment 466279
Your Clone Bubbler<
Very Cool set up for the smaller grows I am diggin it
so whats your rate of lose
and if you dont mind
how did ya put it into operation IE walk us through the build.
TY
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Clone Bubbler
NeverMind I found where ya posted it LoL
nice
I was ready to hit the Hydro store today and pick a clone mech. as an early xmas gift to me myself and my babies LoL
now I have this to build.........
way sweet.
FlyJ

dankninja

dankninja

lol I went a little overboard and made a new one now, with 2 large air stones and 2 air pumps for each stone, went down to 2 sites with net cups and grow rocks, my megatron effort lol. also made a sprayer system with a bud, similar to daisy cloner just a 4 siter. both units cost me under 100 bucks total combined.

my loss rate is minimal to zero, depends on if the clone stock is healthy, but as long as you have patience I dont have many not-rooting cuts in water. I DO have a stem warping issue that drives me nuts, so the net cups should prevent alot of that from occurring.

Top Bottom