Revegging A Reversed Plant?

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Necromancer

Necromancer

Its already been regegged 1 time and believe it or not it only took about 5 days and was 1 month into veg but was not a big plant at the time and only a few hairs due to another plant blocking most of it's light. After I regegged I Reversed and am wondering if it's possible to reveg again and will it be as fast as last time now that it's a big plant. Will it grow more pollen sacs when I go to flower it again. I can't find any information about regging a Reversed plant nor could I find anyone else that were able to regvegg as quickly as this plant was able too..the quick regegg started to make me question everything I read and thought I knew. From looking at the plant carefully I'm assuming that it would revert back to becoming female because of the white hairs it's producing from parts of the plant that was reversed. I hope this makes sense because re-reading this myself gets me kind of confused. I plan to root prune it after harvesting seeds and cutting off some if not all the parts that were reversed while leaving 1 or 2 parts that are producing seed and have some pollen sacs still growing. I don't want to lose this plant and will do whatever it takes to keep it including space, however long it takes , nutrients etc.
This question has been bothering me for a couple of months but I didn't really want to ask because I know I'm not going to get a definite answer but I'm just bothered to the point where at this point if I get a couple diffrent answers I can possibly decipher what might happen when I go to reveg and if it will be as quickly to reveg as it did the first time.

Necromancer

Necromancer

What is the hottest temperature pollen can withstand before not being viable anymore?

Top Bottom