Revegging Casey Jones

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

I thought I would do a thread for those who want's to reveg a plant and see how I do mine. Now, I know some of you are going to freak out, but I try and really see what a plant can and can't do. Cannabis over the years have really surprised me.

So, let's get started. This is Joe's famous cut. Was gifted it a good while back. Thanks to the super nice person. Yes, I know I need to get down your way, lolol.

The plant was grown in Hydro. Hydroton grow rocks and then transplanted into soil. I used this girl to be dusted by a male Chocolate Thai. Seeds sourced from DrawoH and where the old DNA OG Chocolate Thai's.

Here is a picture of some of the roots.

Roots2.JPG

You can see the container I used and removed the Casey Jones from. That is some of the roots I had to trim.

Here you will get a look at the girl transplanted in a pot of soil. Organic roots with some lime added.

Casey_Jones7.JPG

Yes, this girl is still seeded. If the reveg goes right. The seeds will be pushed out by new shoots. Here is a better picture.

Casey_Jones_2.JPG

Also, I'm trying a new product. Its always good to add some goodies to the root system and also when transplanting. Here is a new product my local shop is carrying. They say it works pretty good and no need to spend the money on Great White. Got this stuff for around 30 bucks. Guess will see if it works as good as the high dollar stuff.

Rhizo.JPG

As for the whole tranplanting and revegging. This girl should reveg, but there is never a 100% chance they will. I have put this girl through allot. She's seeded up, roots have been trimmed, and she's going from hydro to soil. This will be fun, but I've done this before.

Feel free to add anything or ask any question.
Take care,
BG

J

Jalisco Kid

Glad to see you doing what you love.I hope each day gets better for you.
Now get to work on that Black Viet. I want some to take home. JK
Now I know I am not the only one that causes the girls to scream when I walk into the room. I have abused my girls but I have never done that to a pregnant girl before.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Thanks,

It is, and I'm very thankful of it. I'm working them and they are getting bigger by the day. As for the Casey and other plants. Boy! If you could hear them. They scream every time I walk in the room. lolol

As for her being all prego. Will see how she does. I'm sure she will revert back. Might take a little time, but I'm guessing she will. I've done hydro to soil, then back to hydro before. Talk about abusing them. lol

Thanks for stopping by.
Take care,
BG

waayne

waayne

Looks good Billy,I bet with a little time and patience she reverts back into veg.She sure looks healthy and happy now!
Best of luck on all your project's!:damnhippie:

C

CanadianClassic

Nice man im going to veg this 1 plant i got now thats almost done flowering i got no more seeds or clone access and this plant is fucking amazing the colas are almost as fat as coke cans and r covered in trichs and the plants only 2 feet tall strains called "ICE"(white widow X Skunk)...cant wait to smoke her!

Good luck with the ladies!!!

TortureKill

TortureKill

I've revegged this same cut with no problem... Best of luck Billy..

GFam

Marvin Dorfler

Marvin Dorfler

Good job man.

I revegged a bubblicious plant on my last go around with great success.

Keep up the good work.

E

EZnot

Mothers go from soil to hydro

I've got 3 small (about 10 to 12 inches high) Blueberry and Crystal mothers that I'm going to transplant into Ebb N Flow Buckets. If I'm really careful in washing the dirt off the roots and putting them gently into the buckets with clay pellets, will they grow into nice big mothers? Any advice as to whether this will work or not? Will keep you posted and send pictures. I've got nothing to lose at this point as they aren't growing like they're supposed to in soil.

Billygoat

Billygoat

I've got 3 small (about 10 to 12 inches high) Blueberry and Crystal mothers that I'm going to transplant into Ebb N Flow Buckets. If I'm really careful in washing the dirt off the roots and putting them gently into the buckets with clay pellets, will they grow into nice big mothers? Any advice as to whether this will work or not? Will keep you posted and send pictures. I've got nothing to lose at this point as they aren't growing like they're supposed to in soil.
Yes, you should be fine. Just wash out as much of the dirt as possible and transplant them into the Hydroton. Just remember to flood them every 3-4 hours for about 10-15 mins. Remember, ph is at 5.8 in hydro. Also, your going to have to hand water top feed for a few days. Just till the roots react the water line in the containers. Unless, they are already below it.
Good luck,
BG

how did she turn out bg?

Sorry, i've been side track allot these days. Yes, everything worked out. I just move 6 into a 2x4 ebb&flo tray and flipped them a couple of days. I also took 5 fresh cut and waiting to root them in a week. I rotated the mother out. She was getting old. Sorry, I didn't update. Just busy as hell. I'll be sure to post some pictures. Once they start filling in.
Take care,
BG

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
How ya doin' Billy? What sort of time, light and light schedule are you using??24/7? HID or HPS? Wattage? Really interested in knowing how to reveg with a good chance of success.

Peace,

J

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Got one other? Did you actually replant the one you show in the very first pic where the trunk was cut and the roots are showing??? If you were able to reveg that one you're a miracle worker! If that's the case, how long was it after the turnk was cut that you were able to reveg it?

This is going to be amazing!

Billygoat

Billygoat

How ya doin' Billy? What sort of time, light and light schedule are you using??24/7? HID or HPS? Wattage? Really interested in knowing how to reveg with a good chance of success.

Peace,

J

I do mine under 24 hours of constant light. I use one of those T8 light units. Those equal out to about 400 watts. I use the day bulbs. Which should be a blue light. I get my clones all good and rooted. I transplant them into a 1 gallon container. Once i see them growing and starting to take off. I spray them with my mixture I make. I have my own DIY generator I built. My solution is a 26 PPM. I spray them for about two weeks. This gives them a good veg. I transplant the sprayed plants into what is called a 2 gallon container. They are really a 1.6 gallon container. These are the ones that have been sprayed. I only spray about 2-3 clones. The others that are unsprayed. Go into a 3 gallon container. These are the one that will receive the pollen from the sprayed plants. The only thing you want from the sprayed plants is the pollen. You want to trash them once you dust the other plants. OH! I spray twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening. They get sprayed twice a day till run off. Once you move them into the flower room. I don't spray them anymore.

Once they start flowering. They will explode and sack will pop out every where's. Some strains are a pain, but most work out fine. If I forgot something. Let me know and I will answer it.

Got one other? Did you actually replant the one you show in the very first pic where the trunk was cut and the roots are showing??? If you were able to reveg that one you're a miracle worker! If that's the case, how long was it after the turnk was cut that you were able to reveg it?

This is going to be amazing!

Yes, I replanted it into a larger container and just feed it some water for a while. Then I started feeding it grow and a little calmag from PBP. The trunk popped out new shoots. I thought the plant died and I kicked it off to the corner. Then one day i was shocked. There was all these new shoots. Sometime it's take a while. I think it took a couple of months. Most of the time with a healthy plant. They are good in about a month.
Later,
BG

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
That's unbelieveable!!!!!!!!! You do some real amazing shit, let me tell ya...I had no idea that was possible.

Top Bottom