Revegging Clones

• Thread starter blunt64
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blunt64

blunt64

I got some clones that were under 24 hour light...i tried to cut the light back so when i put them out they wouldnt bud ..but they did ..they are out in the ground now ..will they go back to veg???

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Is still a little early to put things out.
They will reveg but look funny.
Can you get some new clones to start?

frebo

frebo

I put an outdoor yard light in the garden and turn it off the middle of July and no longer get those reveg situations.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Take some cuttings and make your own clones. Read my thread on three fingered leaves and revegging timelines. Do what frebo said and you should be ok. I personally interrupt the dark period for the plants inside, but outside I extend the photoperiod morning and night. Be SURE to always check that timer, I fucked myself this year because mine got unplugged and I didn't catch it til I saw one of my girls throwing singles.

Use this daylight tool to help you set your timers: http://astro.unl.edu/classaction/animations/coordsmotion/daylighthoursexplorer.html

frebo

frebo

I put an outdoor yard light in the garden and turn it off the middle of July and no longer get those reveg situations.

I turned my #1 garden light off today and all 13 are doing fine. The #2 garden has no night light, I planted them starting June 4 and the last one the 14th. Only a Blueberry clone tried to reveg and it got twisted leaves and the three leaf thing. Photo6/10/15

Latest posts

Top Bottom