Revegging or normal flowering behavior?

• Thread starter adam1adam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
adam1adam

adam1adam

My outdoor plant was in full flower for almost 3 weeks, then two days ago I noticed what looks like regeneration (revegging). Thing is, the new growth hasn't grown much since then and the buds are still super green and cranking out white pistils. The original fan leaves had been slightly yellowing for a week before this happened as a result of me over watering. I began letting it dry out completely when I noticed the new growth. Is this thing revegging or is it kind of normal at the 3 week mark?

Revegging or normal flowering behavior
Revegging or normal flowering behavior 2
Revegging or normal flowering behavior 3
PK1

PK1

Supporter
im not a outdoor grower but light always plays a fact when plant goes into reveg.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Yes, it is revegging. Single leaflet leaves are another sign (other than the actual new growth coming out of flowers).

adam1adam

adam1adam

Yes, it is revegging. Single leaflet leaves are another sign (other than the actual new growth coming out of flowers).
Thanks for the confirmation 👍. I've now got it covered outside, half underground and half covered with a cardboard box 🤣 for a 10/14 light cycle. It will take a few weeks to go back to flower, right?

20211226 131403
Top Bottom