Reverse Osmosis Water Plumbing Questions

I am upgrading my indoor space, a small room. I am adding water supply and a drain to the room. It's a hydro setup, and I am setting up the plumbing for auto-filling the system. I am thinking of installing an RO filter, mounting it on the wall near the supply and drain. The system will have a total capacity of about 30 gallons. My water is about 220ppm from the tap, and typically pH's around 7.5 to 8. We have excellent/high water pressure.

I have never used, touched, or seen in the flesh an RO filter. What kind of output pressure of the RO water can I expect? What should I be thinking about? Any particular unit I should consider? Thinking of this one: https://hydrobuilder.com/hydro-logic-stealth-ro200-reverse-osmosis-filter-hlro300-conf.html?opts=eyJhdHRyaWJ1dGU0MjEiOiIxMDI4MCJ9

Thanks for your help.

I have a stealth 100 and it takes good water pressure to make the filter work in the first place then wastes 2/3 of the water filtering and returns a third of the pressure as an estimate as well.

I feel the 100 is slow. But the 300 is much higher capacity.

I probably didnt help much here.

Are you planning to connect it to a garden hose? Even then, probably not the best choice. MOST tap water pressure is not high enough for proper rejection. Check out iSpring with a booster pump

I have the same filter but it’s 150gpd. Works great, and takes a couple hours to fill a 32 gallon res. My tap water isn’t that bad, so I have the 1:1 ratio tube installed. Just so it doesn’t waste as much water. It will work just fine anywhere between 40-80psi of pressure.

Are you planning to connect it to a garden hose? Even then, probably not the best choice. MOST tap water pressure is not high enough for proper rejection. Check out iSpring with a booster pump
Ours is quite high. Specs say 60 psi is required, I suspect we're at least close. That brand has a booster pump offered as well.

I just bought an ro system. I tee'd off the little hose that goes to the faucet, and I use a float valve to fill a 40 gallon tote. At the bottom of the tote a drilled a hole and put a hose coming out of it. I put a shut-off valve on the end, and put the tote on a high shelf. Gravity feeds the water out so I have plenty of ro water on hands at all times, and it comes out much faster than if it were coming straight out of the system.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Xanadu

Xanadu

Katsu Seeds
Bandaid Haze #7 x Pre98 Bubba Kush
Feminized
New
$150.00
Bubba’s Sis

Bubba’s Sis

Katsu Seeds
ChemSis x Pre-98 Bubba Kush