Reverse spray for hermies

• Thread starter TheNman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheNman

Greetings all.

Alright, so, i've got some hermies brewing right now, 2nd crop in a row to sprout nanners.

I'm thinking, since light leaks and bad nutrient interaction seem like low possibilities(though i'm still experimenting on the nutes issue) and my cloning/transplanting technique is great, i might've stressed the mothers, which, i could see.

Right during this past holiday season(with MAD snowfall here), my mum's NFT pump broke down, with no local hydro guys around for over 2 weeks.(snowfall+xams+more snowfall)
So, my mums relied on me switching in my other pumps about 2 times daily, for like 40min, while i did my shite in the room.

Well, let me tell you, they didn't like that.
Talk about a woman's scorn!

They started showing signs of wet roots and went well past what i'd call acceptable for something i'm growing.

Anyhoo, if that's the case, i was thinking of grabbing some DM Reverse, as i don't wanna lose these strains.
Now, i don't mind spraying every crop twice, but i was wondering if there was some way i could revert the mums with Reverse or anything else.

Does anyone know or have any experience with reverting hermie mums?

Again, they're not hermie from genetics(if it is them and not just these batches of clones), but from stress.

Thanks guys.

T

TheNman

Try Dutch Masters Reverse.

Yoko

Thanks Yoko, but that's what i meant when i said: "Anyhoo, if that's the case, i was thinking of grabbing some DM Reverse, as i don't wanna lose these strains."

I'm just wondering how it'd work with mums.

Top Bottom