Reverting Plant Nutrients

• Thread starter Manic.Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Manic.Grower

Manic.Grower

HELLO , I have a clone that went in to budding and now its going back in to vegging and is only 6" . right now im giving it some roots organics nitro bat guano .. is there anythjing else i can o to help my poor little girl?. and another thing if she gets seeds oh well

Apollo13

Apollo13

Let it reveg and clone it. I get some super thick plants when they are reveg. Like a bush when it does flower. I guess it depends on what outcome u want...

Manic.Grower

Manic.Grower

Here she is ... Lrt me know what you boys and girls think

20150630 084303
20150630 084325
20150630 084336
Apollo13

Apollo13

Bout to shoot some vegging grow tips.. then clone. It needs to get much bigger to have value as anything other than a mother..imo

Manic.Grower

Manic.Grower

Bout to shoot some vegging grow tips.. then clone. It needs to get much bigger to have value as anything other than a mother..imo
yes i know . is there anything else nutrients wise to give here more vigor and girth

Apollo13

Apollo13

24 hour light, veg nutrients and time..I usually flush soil from flower to veg, but I'm not sure on plants history or why it revegged. Was it intentionally reveg?

Manic.Grower

Manic.Grower

i put the plant out before mothers day.. im not able to do 24 hr light jus outdoor .... i have been feeding it roots organics nitro bat guano ....

Apollo13

Apollo13

It was in bud I assume when u put it out? Mostly time now..some pop right away, some take awhile..I got one just like it been revegging outside. It's not like 24 light. Hopefully it gets some real branches and leaves soon or it won't do much by the time it's supposed to flower.. I think 24 hour is the only way to speed it up. But there are many super smart growers here that may offer u some more options. Maybe a solar yard light in pot too if hiding or safety is not a factor.. to make 24 light..

Manic.Grower

Manic.Grower

Shes is showing signs of vegging and look what i found on her this morning

20150701 093922
Apollo13

Apollo13

Not familiar with that moth, hopefully no eggs left behind..I have had some caterpillar eat some major leaves before I caught em..lol hungry lil pests..

Top Bottom