reverting to veg from flower

• Thread starter Mikegolfer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mikegolfer

How long can a flower stage go and be reverted back to veg state? Hybrid, 7 weeks flowering? Can I top the colas and reveg?

Galgrows

Galgrows

Mike mike mike your more than half way from harvest unless it's not? You could wait cut all the branches leave some leaf an small tiny lower buds on then go back to 18/6 unless it's a auto then it's all over can't reveg those. It would take 6wks give or take for it to go back into veg and you'll get odd 1-2 finger leaf but i sure would'nt waste my time unless you can't get anymore seeds?

M

Mikegolfer

Understand, I was just curious if anyone had ever tried it. I'm too close to harvest now.
Thank You

the rrock

the rrock

Ive done it a few times by accident,then it started back to where I was able to get clones off it so not a waste of time.

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

If you go onto YouTube you will be able to find many people who have re-veg'd plants they wanted to keep and did a time-lapse of the transformationk, it is an interesting change. Generally the story goes they didnt think much of the plant until it hit flower then they realised they had a keeper on their hands, so with no other option they re-veg to keep the pheno.

Latest posts

Top Bottom