Revised And Slow Growth

• Thread starter SL8R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SL8R

SL8R

This is a kritikal k strain I revegged, I'm starting to notice slower growth at top but bottom is getting some what bushier . should I lollipop or clean up bottom where I circled and would it help promote growth at the top where it needs it ?¿?¿

Thnx any info would be appreciated.

Revised and slow growth
Tank707

Tank707

I'd cut back anything that looks funny. Do it all at once. Cut all that weird shit at the bottom. On something that small you only need a few fan leaves to stabilize

SL8R

SL8R

Ya I have 8 top bud sites already without those underneath trying to come up. But growth is slow past week and I was concerned she is spending energy at bottom and not top. I also was thinking of transplanting here to her final resting spot 1 gal pot but I don't want to do it all at once afraid she won't take so well any ideas ??? Thnx

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I would transplant , you're root bound more than likely.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yea this is a reveg plant. He's just looking for pointers

SL8R

SL8R

Preciate it guys sorry auto correct and this kritikal jernt has me fried... Yes revegged and I cleaned it up. Think to much energy is going towards bottom half since I did a mainline n LST to top...

No way root bound can't see roots at all threw bottom holes and cut extra holes for more air flow ...

20160803 125541
20160803 134824
Tank707

Tank707

Perfect way better. Should double in size over the next week now it's not trying to bring death back to life

boston toker

boston toker

I bet shes doing way better now. If growth is still slow now id up the pot size give it room to take off. More healthy roots = more plant= more buds

Latest posts

Top Bottom