Revolutionary ways to deal with pests in ed rosenthals book

• Thread starter organicsaregreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organicsaregreen

His book “disease and pest control” talks about methods to kill most pests. He talks about removing mites (I think in veg) by vacuuming off webs and pests, and talks about a multi stage plan to get rid of mites, which includes keeping plants 10ft apart and multiple methods of pesticide and vacuuming , also releasing predatory mites

I personally remove all plants and start over when I see mites or molds, but ed rosenthal is a legend in the growing community, and also check out marijuana botany by rc Clark, there’s stuff like burying branches and keeping the veg node above soil

You can find these books on online book stores like iBook and Amazon and read them on your phone or tablet, or you can try to find one free through google

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
His book “disease and pest control” talks about methods to kill most pests. He talks about removing mites (I think in veg) by vacuuming off webs and pests, and talks about a multi stage plan to get rid of mites, which includes keeping plants 10ft apart and multiple methods of pesticide and vacuuming , also releasing predatory mites
Vacuuming off mites? LOL

R

RhastaBlasta

a book about pests dealing? How many pages could it possibly take?

orggrwr

orggrwr

For those who like to read Jeff Lowenfels has a series of books that are excellent. Teaming with Nutrients, Teaming with Microbes, and a couple of others. They are not cannabis specific but full of good info for nerds like me who like to know the nuts and bolts of what's going on inside my plants. He has the rare ability to explain hard science in a way that even dummies like me can understand it.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I was reading him in the 70s! He’s one of the reason Young squirts nowadays, can grow without having to worry about getting haul off to jail!

B

BuffNuts

I was reading him in the 70s! He’s one of the reason Young squirts nowadays, can grow without having to worry about getting haul off to jail!
Really. Seems to me those guys did nothing but promote the pharma lie that thc = weed, weed = thc. And the pharma lie that Doterra fruit scrap extract is medicine.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Yeah and it is continued defense.
I like to have a solid ecosystem to begin with so the pests never multiply enough to be an issue. Unscreened worm castings are great for adding bugs

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Me too! The hard part is getting the pests to cooperate!

N

Natep

I like to have a solid ecosystem to begin with so the pests never multiply enough to be an issue. Unscreened worm castings are great for adding bugs
Careful with that. Springtails are considered beneficial and are pretty much alway in the worm bin. If there is nothing for them to break down then they will eat your plants. It’s all about balance.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Careful with that. Springtails are considered beneficial and are pretty much alway in the worm bin. If there is nothing for them to break down then they will eat your plants. It’s all about balance.
All depends on the castings and who made them as to how balanced they are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom