Rez Chemdog Sour Diesel ?

• Thread starter Dan K
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Malachi

yea if ripz doesn't cut the shit quick he will probally have to drop the z off his handle

rawman

rawman

I have a friend that ran a few of rez's gear and the were great. Really though it's hit or miss, like with anything.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn JJ was't enough for them to be lame and bad germers now they herm too! lol seems like the 3 beans left will stay in the fridge for a while...

Will pop my 3 UnderDawg #1 instead :nod

ps: Thanks Winta! :character0180:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
What is Rez's SD ibl made up of? I think he must have reworked it after he first made it. I never followed it in the beginning. I thought it involved the actual ECSD or Chemdog cut. But Rez didn't get the Chemdog cut until a couple years ago and started his Chemdog D bx project. So I figured it had to be the ECSD.

I read a few strain guides including the one by Grim and some of them say Sour Diesel by Rezdog is mexican sativa x chemo. He used the sativa tamer chemo.

What is the SD ibl story? Anybody know?

Illmind

Illmind

Rez himself is a fuckin hermi. And if you want tons of males definitely get some of his gear. My boy always gets 80% females all day long even from nirvana gear, and he grew a 10 of Chemdog D bx2 and all 10 were males he waited until days 21 flower till they damn near shot a load on his whole world and cut em all down. He wasted a whole fucking 2 months + and a big ass tent with a 1K all for nothing. And that's just one story I could go for years on his garbage heap of genetics. Buy from greenhouse before rez. Real spit. 4SD lol another garden ruiner. I just don't understand why people are willing to waste so much time and money on a potential garden killer. Who wants a garden full of BS hermi pollen and no good sensi? There are DANK as hell phenos to be found but the risk is through the roof you are just gonna be wasting time money and whatever else. O ya and he claims chemdog verified the ecsd was indeed the sour diesel.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Always got great results with Rez gear. The SSSDH is the nuts (infact it has won a few cups now). His diesel lines are pretty good. The Chem IX and BX are very true to the cut.

I got 9/10 females on the Chem IX. 4/5 DSD, and others have been around the 60/40 female to male ratio.

Male to female rates are pretty much luck of the draw. I once did a pack of Mota Heri that were all male. Oh well, went and got another pack and found a winner. Didn't whine or whing or warn people away from him. Infact I bought more of his gear and it won me over.

People have bad experience with most breeders. Anybreeder that says they never have a negitive comment is outright lying.

All I will say is do not let other peoples so called neg experiences make you blinkered to what gems can be found.

G

greenthumbbumb

LOL you arent going to get a fair response to this question here. Im running this strain right now, 5/5 germ, some of the nicer looking plants ive grown so far as far a vegging goes, will start flowering next week, most people give you their opinion of rez not his strains, i dont know if they are worth 200 but i just payed 150 for chemberry so ill judge for myself, chemberry look great so far also, 2/2 germ(femmd) started weeks behind the rez gear so catn really compare growth.

O

ograskal

Stay away from REZ gear guys......Dude has BAD KARMA!.....He is a known backstabber and thief!....Once got caught bidding on his own beans to up the price!.....His recent Trinity gear went for big money and not one bean popped.....He knew damn well the beans were no good but still put them up for auction anyways..Alot of pissed off people over at his spot...Dude is a krook......You guys want some great gear go with Cali Connect or Topdawg seeds..Cant go wrong with these 2 seed companies!....~ogr

southstreets

southstreets

I have to agree with Raskal and also throw his gear in to boot!!!

D

Dan K

as soon as available, i'm def. going to get that raskal og... i think i need to brush up on trying to catch a falling star with chopsticks...

southstreets

southstreets

raskals gunna be droppin some alien gear in a week or two.. so look out for it dan!!!!

D

Dan K

i just went over to that forum and noticed that... thank you... i will be waiting in the bushes with the rest of the tigers...

D

Dan K

Old Skool Superskunk x Alien Kush> better yieding than green crack??? sounds like something that can seriously hold us down for sure... it's gonna be tough in the next couple months with all these decisions... i love this place for real!!!

southstreets

southstreets

lol.. yea is does.. I thought to myself when i first joined is i'll buy a couple packs of seeds and a couple months alter i've bought a couple g's worth damn!! lol...

M

Malachi

Stay away from REZ gear guys......Dude has BAD KARMA!.....He is a known backstabber and thief!....Once got caught bidding on his own beans to up the price!.....His recent Trinity gear went for big money and not one bean popped.....He knew damn well the beans were no good but still put them up for auction anyways..Alot of pissed off people over at his spot...Dude is a krook......You guys want some great gear go with Cali Connect or Topdawg seeds..Cant go wrong with these 2 seed companies!....~ogr

I know your modest, but your name should be right up there with Swerve and JJ. Any gear from you 3 guys is guaranteed strait fire!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL you arent going to get a fair response to this question here.

I not agree bro, I said my Alpha Diesel and ChemDog DD was pure nice smoke! But that 4SD is lame and have zero vigor! At least mine, i poped 4 and got 3 lame plants i will show u a pic to compare when lights turns on.

The problem is if u go and icmag and complain u get hundreds of rez pit bull shouting at u! about u not a good grower etc, else u post get deleted or thread close and u ban!

I've seen people complaining about BOGgear recently and BOG deleted their post and closed the thread! At least logic that allow that attitude here and i appreciate this.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Dan K, or you Danny K from the other place-icmag? If so, welcome and good to see ya here..

Well I have a few of Rez's gear and they are stellar. I don't have any of his newer bullshit but some of his older gear was flame.. I'm still running his Chemdog99, KillerChemdog, and SuperSilverChemdog Haze and mine don't herm at all. They are fukin' flame!! :D

Not sticking up for his shady ways, douche bag attitude, online persona, bad karma, shitty forum, etc.., just stating some great phenos can be found if you wade thru the bullshit sometimes tho..

Top Bottom