Rez's Sour Diesal IBL

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

thanx...your right urkle x sour d would be nice ;)

nice looking plants there. i did notice a few that are looking like some rez sour d ibl crosses that i have grown out in the past..... i know alot of people hate on the man but i've had good luck with his gear in the past....would i ever pay that price again? not in a milloion.....but your plants do look like some of the plants i've grown with his sour d in the past...... be super careful as tiny hermie issues can appear with slight stress(and in my case the pollen was all sterile).mine happened over overfeeding but it was by far some of the tastiest smoke ever..... everyone called it the sex seed cuz it mofos horny....anyways good looking grow i'll pop in on this one cuz i'm intersted in the outcome.....i'll bet a good male or female crossed to some bubba 98 or urkle would make some stellar offspring...i love the sour d! i think your in for a treat!
negs

thanx torture! #9 is one of the more stinky ones so im excited even more!

They are coming along nice VINTA! #9 is going to be a bad bitch. Reminds me of the Strawberry Diesel girl I used for a few projects. Keep the updates coming my man. Good luck finding a winner! They all look super healthy

thanx bro :)

looking real nice winta! keep it going...

thanx for the kind words! do any look similar to the ECSD to u?

Those plants look nice and healthy

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing

GO WINTA GO!

RC

they like how im treatin them so far so i just gotta keep it together ;)

Looking good Winta, healthy as fuck!

thanx bro...i cant wait to flip em!

Lookin like some beaut's winta!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Lovely

Those babies look very happy, will be watching

mal

winta

winta

Day 44! Its been 6 days since i topped these babies ....some are reactin regular and some are goin all over the place (specially #8) :)

heres shots of #1-#3

Sd day44
Sd1 day44 a
Sd1 day44 b
Sd2 day44 a
Sd2 day44 b
Sd3 day44 a
Sd3 day44 b
winta

winta

and last but not least #7-#9! #8 reacted the fastest after being topped and now #8 has 3 tops :rock while the others have 2! i have the tops sexing so ill know who is who within the next 4-6 days :)

Sd7 day44 a
Sd7 day44 b
Sd8 day44 a
Sd8 day44 b
Sd9 day44 a
Sd9 day44 b
Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

^^^^The 2nd to the last pic above reminds me of my ECSD cut. Or should I say that's what the vegging clones off my mom looked like more so than any of the other pics. I miss her every day. LOL. Got things looking beautiful Winta. Way to grow.

winta

winta

thats great to hear! i like #8 alot i hope its a girl :) thanx for stoppin in!

^^^^The 2nd to the last pic above reminds me of my ECSD cut. Or should I say that's what the vegging clones off my mom looked like more so than any of the other pics. I miss her every day. LOL. Got things looking beautiful Winta. Way to grow.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Winta them girls are rockin lookin helthy. Cant wait o see some Sour D buds. Were the beans feminized or are there chances of a male?

winta

winta

thanx bro...these are reg seeds so there should be a male or 2 ;)

Winta them girls are rockin lookin helthy. Cant wait o see some Sour D buds. Were the beans feminized or are there chances of a male?

winta

winta

So its Day 50 in SDland :) the tops i had sexing are pissing me off and if they dont show soon ill just flip these babies anyway and find out who is who :smiley_joint:

heres #1-#3

Sd1 day50 a
Sd1 day50 b
Sd2 day50 a
Sd2 day50 b
Sd3 day50 a
Sd3 day50 b
winta

winta

and #7-#9! after these pics i topped them once again taking 2 cuttings each...once those are rooted ill be flipping even if my sexing cuts arent showing lol

Sd7 day50 a
Sd7 day50 b
Sd8 day50 a
Sd8 day50 b
Sd9 day50 a
Sd9 day50 b
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Those girls lookin great.... is that Number 8 that's bushy?

Rushoe

Rushoe

winta sup my dude whats cracking looking good man its gonna be some dank sour d bro ..I also see u have made the swap to coco you were in soil last time we spoke I think or maybe that was someone else but I am kinda sure it was u lol. Good luck with the grow man. Did u ever get ur hands on that 91?

Latest posts

Top Bottom