RH Control box Ever Used these?

• Thread starter MTLEADER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

I was wondering has anyone ever used one of these controllers and if so how do I wire this to my humidifier and to my fan? Do I put plug outlets on the wires or do I splice into the power wires on the units? I would rather use outlets if possible. It doesn't have to be this specific unit just a similar one to this unit just want to be sure how it is connected and all before I buy one or pick a different option. These both have the same wire setup.

Rh control box ever used these
41cx1qf0ewl
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Can you show us the back of the box? I'm assuming there are 2 outlets and an AC cord you plug into the wall?

It looks like those are 2 separate devices there?

Generally the way these work is you can control both heat and RH in one direction only. Typically you set the desired temp and the AC outlet going to your blower turns on, pushing heat outside the grow space when that setpoint is achieved after the lights are on for a while. Then it turns on and off as needed to try to maintain that setpoint.

Then on the humidity side, you have to choose RH up or down mode, meaning you connect the other AC outlet to either a humidifier or a de-humidifier, or you can also power a fan that dumps humidity into your lung room.

Show us the box and tell us what devices you have installed to control.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

They are 2 different units and there are no plugs or outlets on the 3 sets of wires. They are just bare insulated wires on the units. Here are the pictures of the units backs. This is best I can do for right now sorry busy working. If I can find better I'll post them Thanks for helping. I want to get an Inkbird but straped for cash right now . @inkbirb hey hook me up LOL J/K want to get a IHC-200 for both my tents, birthday is July 4Th!!!! 😉

S l1600 back box 1a
S l1600 back box 3a
S l1600 box 1 connect 1
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

I have just normal outlet fan with fan speed controller and a humidifier but no controller for it. It is with out a "flow" knob par say. So it will have my tent at 90% RH on and with out it on 12% so need a controller to run humidifier to cycle it on and off. Made me alot of issues with my last grow not having RH set to run at right %. (had mites and other issues.)

Top Bottom