RH not rising during cure

• Thread starter Djdanko23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Djdanko23

Djdanko23

After a good first grow and hanging my plants to dry, I had a family emergency and had to wait 24-hours after they were taken down from before starting to trim. Trimming took about 3 days. I've been monitoring my jars but the RH is staying between 48-50%. I'm assuming this means they got too dry.

What do I do from here? Should I still keep them in the jars while burping them daily? Everything looks good and smells decent. Just want it to turn out the best possible.

B

Burned Haze

this will guratee when you are burping it will stay at the 62%, and the cool part about this pack vs bored a is they don’t “freeze up “ over time and when you add moisture to them I have notice I have some that are running on 2+ years o,d and they have % sqaures telling you if the cell is still working + I test it with. Digital probe (62%)

i add mine right when I put my plants in the bucket/jar and I then burp for 30min-1hr for 10-14 days and check with a digital humidity probe make sure the jar or bucket is close to 62% when I’m at the 10-14 ds, or I go longer on my burp.

the cell packs do wonders on your quality and keeping em on a perfect 62% and making it never swing on the humidty. But you can’t expect it to give you terps or quality you destroyed already if the smells are already gone. but it does take time for a cure or afterwards I noticed sometimes before I get my terps back .

it’s just some people they will destroy their stuff when they are trying or drying it and then expect when curing or this Humidty bag To bring back the terps when it’s been destroyed during processing ( it’s a art and process and curing if not 20-30% of end end results ) . That’s impossible

Djdanko23

Djdanko23

this will guratee when you are burping it will stay at the 62%, and the cool part about this pack vs bored a is they don’t “freeze up “ over time and when you add moisture to them I have notice I have some that are running on 2+ years o,d and they have % sqaures telling you if the cell is still working + I test it with. Digital probe (62%)

i add mine right when I put my plants in the bucket/jar and I then burp for 30min-1hr for 10-14 days and check with a digital humidity probe make sure the jar or bucket is close to 62% when I’m at the 10-14 ds, or I go longer on my burp.

the cell packs do wonders on your quality and keeping em on a perfect 62% and making it never swing on the humidty. But you can’t expect it to give you terps or quality you destroyed already if the smells are already gone. but it does take time for a cure or afterwards I noticed sometimes before I get my terps back .

it’s just some people they will destroy their stuff when they are trying or drying it and then expect when curing or this Humidty bag To bring back the terps when it’s been destroyed during processing ( it’s a art and process and curing if not 20-30% of end end results ) . That’s impossible
Thanks for the info. I do have some other brand, but I heard they ruin the smoke, so I have not used them yet.

B

Burned Haze

Thanks for the info. I do have some other brand, but I heard they ruin the smoke, so I have not used them yet.

That’s a myth when about ruining your smoke by damaging it in the process and curing and drying methods. Once it’s damaged = its done and over ( at least terps and some major factors )

don’t blame the humidity pack that keeps the perfect % humidty in your containers where that has nothing to do with that.sorry ( too many guys saying I wonder if it does this but I know for a fact cause I had boveda and integra cell’s and I put 50/50 of the plant in separate buckets and cured/proceed it, results = same shit and terps weren’t fucked )

I just do not like like the “ freezing” up and shelf life of boveda and price compare, so why buy em. If you buy more than 25 of integra they give ya a big discount as well as tip.

heres a video that compress brands (boveda x integra )

Latest posts

Top Bottom