rhizotonic & cannazym help

• Thread starter lil ze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lil ze

i used both these products on my last grow and they worked well, i cannot remember how much i was adding.Do u use the rhizo straight away from seed ,how are people using this

C

CannabisSativa

I just use rizo while building the root system, ie in veg...
I dont grow from seed and honestly havnt popped any in a very long time so Im not help there.

G

gonzo da great

I just popped some seeds in coco, started using rhizo at 40ml per 10L before they came up and cannazym once they got their first set of serrated leaves at 25ml per 10L.

wambam123

wambam123

mate you dont want to be putting that much in i put 1ml a+b and 2ml rizo per litre while in veg then gradually bump it up a bit each time you feed. plain ph water (5.8) every 3 feeds to stop salt build up in your coco.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Anything over 10 ml of Rhizo per gallon is a waste...

L

lil ze

yea would think 10ml rhizo way to much im also using 2ml per litre and cannazym about 1ml per litre

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I like Rhizo at about 5 to 8 ML per gallon and don't use it on seedlings until around week 2 and then only at like 3ml to start . keep things low and simple and it will reward ya

L

lil ze

thanx zoolander u are the man lol , i followed ure feding schedule for my last grow which was my first ever grow, and god damn it came ot nice. on this grow i used 8 ml per gallon fron day 3 , hasnt seemed to be bad for them though.
Zoolander how much cannazym do u use and when do u start adding this, im guessing about 5ml gallon. do u use rhizo all the way through ure grow

Top Bottom