Ri Medibles

• Thread starter RI Medibles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shemshemet

shemshemet

Going to be a devils advocate here....

Is this even legal? ...might want to keep this a bit more under the radar.

Also, your site lists percentages and milligrams, have the edibles themselves been tested? Or did you derive the %THC from converting the bud into the oil percentage?

I like the idea, but I do want the market to be fair...

RI Medibles

RI Medibles

Yes, completely Ch 21-28.6 compliant. Link -http://webserver.rilin.state.ri.us/Statutes/TITLE21/21-28.6/INDEX.HTM

There are no testing facilities in Rhode Island that accurately test edibles to my standards so I do estimate mg amounts per edible but I use tested hash oils and flowers to calculate the resulting dosage per edible. I appreciate being devils advocate as much as the next guy but maybe try one of our edibles before you can judge them

shemshemet

shemshemet

(o) A cardholder may give marijuana to another cardholder to whom they are not connected by the department's registration process, provided that no consideration is paid for the marijuana, and that the recipient does not exceed the limits specified in § 21-28.6-4.

No judgement...just looking out here.

How can you possibly say you are compliant when you are clearly disregarding this section? You do have prices listed on your site. So you are receiving consideration.

And so you also admit your mg's are wrong. Because extraction in coconut oil is not a perfect extraction, and so you lose amounts.

I am not calling your edibles weak, I am sure you make great edibles. What I don't like to see are specified amounts of cannabinoids when in reality the product may contain something different. This is a big problem right now with CBD extracts. It shouldn't be perpetuated.

The fact that your website is so professional, gives people the impression everything on the site is accurate, and that is not fair to the consumer.

RI Medibles

RI Medibles

There's a pretty large difference between a devil's advocate and a hater. Those prices are basically at cost, and ridiculously less than what patients pay the dispensaries in Rhode Island for equal strength edibles. The law itself is broken, it has a 12 plant limit per patient but only maximum of 2.5 oz of flower. There is no limit on concentrated oils. So legally, I use my excess to make cannabutter/coconut oil and deliver to a lot of really sick patients.Of course I account for the amount that is lost in the process. The mg amounts per edible vary based on the batch and who its for. I make personal relationships with sick patients and bring them their medicine. There's no consumerism involved. Rhode Island Medical Marijuana Program is still fairly new. So in the end, I'm just helping a lot of really sick patients in RI. I dont do it to please people like you, I do it for sick Rhode Islanders that cant make it to the dispensary. There is only one laboratory that tests THC levels for all of RI and they are severely inaccurate and inconsistent. If you don't believe me just look at their website https://knowyourgrow.co

shemshemet

shemshemet

I agree with all of your points about the system. I am not being a hater as much as it comes off that way.

I am telling you, that you are selling illegally. Because you are. Don't blame the messed up laws, because those are the same laws you are trying to follow. And the same laws that let you grow.

Do I wish this were a legal outlet? Yes. But it isn't. No matter who your lawyer, nor your spin on the law.
Do I wish the compassion centers weren't scammers? Of course.

A price list is what makes it illegal.

I wasn't trying to stop you from what you are doing. Just letting you know it isn't a great idea to put up an online store of what you are doing. Making an illegal business public is not the best route...

Specified amounts of THC is what gets me annoyed....if you can't test it don't put a number on it. Otherwise your patients are calibrating to a false standard. And if they ever get their oil from anybody else, they won't truly know their dosing. Stop giving people a false sense of standardization.

vangs

vangs

i think what shemshemet is trying to say is take off the prices in the website and possibly the mg or at-least make sure you list the mg dosage as estimated amount.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It's against the websites TOU k terms of use) when you sign up and click the box that this is NOT craigslist or an Avenue to peddle your wares, goods, flowers, seeds, clones, ect. Wish it were, as I'd have a TON of local Michigan business.

shemshemet

shemshemet

i think what shemshemet is trying to say is take off the prices in the website and possibly the mg or at-least make sure you list the mg dosage as estimated amount.

Exactly! That is exactly what I meant, took the words right out my keyboard

Latest posts

Top Bottom