Richard and Judy talk cannabis

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

One for the Brits:

Richard Madeley has said smoking cannabis is "just one of those things kids do".

Richard and wife Judy Finnegan were left red faced earlier this year after saying their children were vehemently anti-drugs in an interview, only for a picture of their 21-year-old daughter Chloe apparently taking drugs to be leaked to a Sunday paper.

Richard told Closer magazine: "It was before she started working in TV. Somebody was passing a bong around and she inhaled some of it, big f*****g deal."

He continued: "It was just one of those things kids do - they go to parties and they do a bit of weed. I defy anyone to have a child of that age who doesn't occasionally have a bit of weed. They shouldn't, it's not good for you, but I know for a solid fact that none of my children - my stepsons, my son or daughter - have got anything approaching a drug problem."

Judy added: "Seriously, hand on heart, she does not do drugs. She doesn't.

"I should imagine all of them have the odd spliff if everyone else is doing it, but she hardly ever does. She's not interested. She really isn't.

"Obviously we've had huge talks about it, but I've never worried at all about her, or indeed about any of them. They've all got their heads screwed on and they're level-headed kids."

Source:

B

Beeronymous

ahahahahaha

i wonder if chelsea clinton burns the herb?

F

FastForward

After Prince Harry and Michael Phelps, no-one can surprise me. Well, maybe the Queen :)

L

l33t

LOL FastForward

she may not smoke but she may enjoy the occasional spacecake along with her 4:20 cup of tea , you just never know hehehe

O

ojd

i can see judy as a pothead lol

where did you see that ripz

S

StonedOwl

After Prince Harry and Michael Phelps, no-one can surprise me. Well, maybe the Queen :)

I don't remember which one it was, Elizabeth the 8th or some shit, (the one that was on Dr Who, with the werewolf) but not too long ago one of the queens of England was well documented using cannabis laced chocolates, to ease menstrual cramps or something. She used it all throughout her life.

So come on world, if its good enough for a queen, it should be good enough for all!

Latest posts

Top Bottom