Rick Rosin!! Wow

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

ok so I must admit to being a hater of rosin in the past, never really had any super good stuff till today and if this is in fact rosin than i am sold on this form of concentrate..
The flavor is pure og lemon delight and the high is incredible!

Rick rosin wow

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I dumped my wax guy and doing my.own solventless extracts. Cleaner, tastier, and we'll I don't have to pay out 50% any longer. Guys locally are selling for 70-80g, I'm gonna flood the market in 3 weeks at 40g.
Rosin only gets about 45% of the medicine.

Tried it i could hardly get any rosin

Now QWISO I get 18-24% return.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Rosin only gets about 45% of the medicine.

Tried it i could hardly get any rosin

Now QWISO I get 18-24% return.

I'd you get a 45% return on rosin, and only a 18-24% on qwiso, 45 is greater than 18-24. Your math doesn't add up to a higher yeild.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I Think what hes saying is only 45% of the thc that's on the bud's is returned in the process leaving behind 1/2 your resin still on the nug.

Bho returns 100% or near 100% from the nugs giving you a 15-20% Return per ounce.

Least thats what he should be saying cause other wise he ain't making no sense :P

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Gotcha, I press each baggie at least 3-4x. Each side, then folded and flipped each side. Then all old baggies and material gets dumped into my iso wash jar for evap. I'm pretty sure I get at least 80% of all rosin from my baggies.

I stock pile parchment pPer. Currently have 10x 71sq' rolls

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I'd you get a 45% return on rosin, and only a 18-24% on qwiso, 45 is greater than 18-24. Your math doesn't add up to a higher yeild.
That is not what i said.

I said Rosin gets about 40-45% of the medicine.

A friend pressing 10 grams of buds. Dong remember the strain he got .9 grams Rosin.

I took the Rosin chips and with QWISO got another 1 gram of medicine. Two methods he got 19% return.

Rosin got 47% of the medicine there. QWISO got the 53% Rosin left behind.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I Think what hes saying is only 45% of the thc that's on the bud's is returned in the process leaving behind 1/2 your resin still on the nug.

Bho returns 100% or near 100% from the nugs giving you a 15-20% Return per ounce.

Least thats what he should be saying cause other wise he ain't making no sense :p
Thats exactly what i am saying.

Press Rosin and there is a LOT of medicine left in the chips.

Do QWISO on the chips to get the medicine left behind

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Yesterday I RAN across 1/8 Oz of sour Sage that had fallen down behind my stash about 3 years ago. It was EXTREMELY dried out and powdery.

I did QWISO on it and got .42 grams of medicine. A 12% return on 3 year old buds.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Mine a bit dark due to it being thick. Thin it out and she's blonde. At a 210* pressing, it's kinda stable, but still taffy like. I'm sure a higher temp would produce.more shatter like results, but sacrifice flavor from lost terps.

This 1st pic is chaos by seed pac flower pressed.

2nd pic is dry ice extracted keif from trim from 6 strains mixed.
20160613 204809
20160722 103944

Top Bottom