rick simpson oil

• Thread starter JUNGLEOFEDEN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

nice thread jungle,my dad had cancer last year,had the op and is ,doing good.i showed him those vid's on ytube and now he's keen to try it for himself.does anyone have any strain info that will make the best oil for medicinal use and specifically cancer.i will be doing an organic run,so i no the quality is high as it's medicinal,what do you guy's think?

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

Does anyone have any strain info that will make the best oil for medicinal use and specifically cancer.

Any good yielding, high THC strain should do the job for you. What strain you choose has a lot to do with personal preference and specific medical uses. Many breeders are beginning to list medical information in their strain descriptions. Personally, I'm planning on making some oil with Barney's Farm Red Dragon, as I like the high THC content and the mix of their Utopia Haze and Himalayan Kush. There are really quite a few strains out there for you, I'd suggest browsing some seed catalogs and researching smoke reports. I've added some links that may help.

Medical Strain Database
Marijuana Strain Reviews
The Attitude Seed bank

S

Stumble Bumble

100% ISO works the best but you have to pop it with a few drops of water right at the end to break off one last little binder in the alcohol that won't relase without it..

Tex

Hey could you elaborate on this please? You put a few drops of water in the evaporation dish? What do you mean by "little binder", is that an adulterant? I'd be hesitant to add water as I found oil from 99% ISO much much better than from 91%.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Great Post
ive made RSoil few times for some terminal patient , the higher quality you use in the more potent the strength .. Results ive had so far is Pure indicas seems to help more with sleep pain and appetite , Sativas seems to better for day time use and help aswel with appetite.. you can use it topographical or ingest , Also higher quality oils such as "budder wax Amber honey" can be diluted in glycerin for more concentrated uses.
i dont have any idea if this is a "cure" for cancer or just stems the groth rate of malignant
cells as stated by rick simpson , other studies done some at UCLA med center
have seem to prove same results as rick claims... wich is a big claim
In situation i was in patient was terminal , It did not cure cancer but very promising signs were obvious , much more relaxed and able to cope with pain and was able to rest and sleep much better , ie surrounding family was much more peaceful and relaxed intern made patient much more relaxed v versa
wither its placebo effect or actually working, it helped remove a LOT of stress from patient and familiy is a very difficult time

We all know the worst thing for Cancer patients is STRESS

Strains i recommend
Pure kush
Gods Gift
Or any high quality haze
blue dream and herer are great satvias

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
100% ISO works best for me and I add the ten or so drops of water to the double boiler reduction process and not the evape process. It does something to release one of the molecules or something in the alcohol during the reduction process...not sure how it works but is definately different when done with and without the the water vape off.

The product is different with every grade pf alcohol, 91, 93, 99, and 100% are all a little different finished product.

Tex

mack 10

mack 10

i'm gonna try blue cheese and some of swerve's gear,i'll let you no how it goes. mack10

F

FastForward

i'm gonna try blue cheese and some of swerve's gear,i'll let you no how it goes. mack10

The Blue Cheese makes some fierce oil! I'm sure Swerve's does too, but I keep a BC mum and have made more than a few runs of oil with trim, and each and every time it's a sledgehammer. Seems to be a particularly good oil strain, or at least this cut does.

fractal

fractal

Blue dream is definitely not medicinal cancer fighting pot. Jack herer definitely. BD is girly weed I cannot understand how the myth has lasted so long.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Blue dream is definitely not medicinal cancer fighting pot. Jack herer definitely. BD is girly weed I cannot understand how the myth has lasted so long.

It was a refference for a "medicinal sativa strain"

What myth is this? Do tell i love myths

It all fights cancer right ? lol :surprised

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
none of it fights cancer, it only alleviates symptoms usually, unless applied topically on skin cancers. another aspect i find confusing about your post previous HR is the part about cancer patients dont need stress, and then yet recommend some strong sativas such as jack herer, which could easily induce stress as opposed to relaxing pure indica type strains...?

mack 10

mack 10

ff- all praise the blue cheese lol can't wait to try it.iso style

S

supasticky

Blue Dream is a very potent strain. I guess it just comes down to the person growing it...

-Supa

G

grodankushman

none of it fights cancer, it only alleviates symptoms usually, unless applied topically on skin cancers. another aspect i find confusing about your post previous HR is the part about cancer patients dont need stress, and then yet recommend some strong sativas such as jack herer, which could easily induce stress as opposed to relaxing pure indica type strains...?

when eaten, the oil TREATS cancer. liu

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

placebRo

Not ment in a negative way but do some research
it shows "promising" results with malignant cells.....
Thats it....

Relax franke it was just my opinion...
I dont wana play the ego know it all game....

Cannabis of ANY type can relive stress ....

Obviously the "persons mental operating system" has alot to do with it..
WEED doesnt cause stress..
Humans weak minds do....

PS...The ONLY reffer stress's me out...Is not having NONE LOL
Even if i had to smoke some Mexidirt i may only get stressed till the taste is gone LOL

Seeing the amount of oil you make
you must have quite some illness LOL
Sorry your so sick hope you get well soon:itwasntme

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
no i dont use weed medicinally, i have no need, and it seems to do nothing for any problems i might have anyway. Only thing it does is make me look ten years younger :)

true grit

true grit

Lol, is that why I don't age? Swear I look like I did 5 years ago, just different hair. Ha.

20north

iso is really groose man ur killing ur self and people you tell .

S

Slips

I agree with 20north ... I have made oil but used 99% food grade ethanol (very expensive), the oil did not have effects like smoking or eating edibles or cannabis milk. It made you feel very sleepy and restful. the other great way is making cannabis milk that gives different highs based on the herb used ... and is also very medicinal. There are tons of info on my website. I'm sure all the healthy ways of eating cannabis are good for the body and mind.
www.cannabiscurescancer.com

Top Bottom