• Thread starter NCascadeSolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Would you use it for your pets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Getafix

Getafix

Are you giving it to him orally, or using it directly on the tumors? It hasn't done a thing for my girl's lipoma, which hangs like a testicle now. People are beginning to mistake her for a male dog. With one testicle, hanging from his leg instead of between his legs. Ah, the power of observation!
Hi seamiden
Hope your girl is not in too much pain however my dog had a cyst( Open wound that got infected ) not a tumour. I gave it to him orally at first then 24 hours later when open wound sealed up gave it topically.
Have you tried draining the tumour first ? Before you apply RSO. Are you diluting the RSO ?
When I use RSO it is totally 100% I do not dilute it. Very sticky very missy
I suggest you use both methodes
When used topically on you humans we do not feel that effects of THC I presume this will be the same for dogs, So I applied A rice size (full grain) peace to his skin a few hours ago and he is 100% in himself not stoned or sleepy. So I pressume no more

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, this is a lipoma (fatty tissue), nothing to drain and I'm not going to cut into her without a good reason, the vet agrees with me on that one especially given her age.

I've been giving her RSO orally to help with her arthritis pain but I don't dilute it, I just put a teeny tiny SPOT in her food. I was considering slathering some onto her new testicle. It's so thick and sticky that I think I'd have to melt it into some coconut oil or similar though.

Since you're seeing results I think I'm going to give it a try. Thanks!

Getafix

Getafix

No, this is a lipoma (fatty tissue), nothing to drain and I'm not going to cut into her without a good reason, the vet agrees with me on that one especially given her age.

I've been giving her RSO orally to help with her arthritis pain but I don't dilute it, I just put a teeny tiny SPOT in her food. I was considering slathering some onto her new testicle. It's so thick and sticky that I think I'd have to melt it into some coconut oil or similar though.

Since you're seeing results I think I'm going to give it a try. Thanks!
I quite agree you should not cut into her for any reason however have you thought about getting your vet to inject it straight into her new testicle ( when Professor Raphael Mechoulam was studying THC in their mid-60s on cancer cells in mice he's found it more efficient to inject it straight into the infected area. What are they are The effects on her when taken aurally ? When I apply topically to Obelixwe get comfortable and I put it on my finger and hold it there for half an hour you need a lot of patience
If all fails you could try tying it in the middle to make it look like she's got a pair of testicles a bit more balanced

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thank you for that information, I've been wondering how it could affect lipoma.
I quite agree you should not cut into her for any reason however have you thought about getting your vet to inject it straight into her new testicle ( when Professor Raphael Mechoulam was studying THC in their mid-60s on cancer cells in mice he's found it more efficient to inject it straight into the infected area. What are they are The effects on her when taken aurally ? When I apply topically to Obelixwe get comfortable and I put it on my finger and hold it there for half an hour you need a lot of patience
If all fails you could try tying it in the middle to make it look like she's got a pair of testicles a bit more balanced

LMAO!! I don't know that her vet would agree to use something like a homemade cannabis oil, ya dig? He believes, and I agree, that right now it's really more of a cosmetic issue than any actual health threat. I've been giving her the RSO orally (evening meal) to help with her arthritis. I've titrated the dose so as to ensure little to no psychoactive effect, I just want to see her walking a bit more easily. No extra sleeping, though, she *is* a dog after all, so already spends the vast majority of her days and nights sleeping in any event.

Top Bottom