Rico goes shopping.

• Thread starter ricogarion
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ricogarion

ricogarion

Today was an awesome adventure for the well being of my plants, see I went shopping. Nothing worse than a rookie grower with a few bucks in his pocket and the fever for his grow. My shopping spree was fueled by my good fortune in fantasy football. Took their money and ran to the hydro store, their misfortune aids my garden. To the boys at ESPN fantasy football my girls thank you!

Rico goes shopping
ricogarion

ricogarion

Image This week has provided some excitement ,some bumps in the road,and a few challenges to say the least. Moved the young ladies to a 2x4 and a 400w MH as the girls are no longer small sprouts but burgeoning young teens. They seem to be responding well and putting on a tremendous display despite enduring a home relocation. Introduced a 4" fan and a charcoal filter to the digs to control the scent and cool the light minimizing heat. Topping will be the theme starting in the morning with haircuts. Mother Earth Tea is doing a fine job as the plants have been tortured at times. With each moment of trepidation comes another coin of experience into the coffers , soon I will be a rich man in knowledge.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

thats nice of you to say brother, im just an average guy.
i think almost every person on mother earth, if they could open their heart a little more (myself included) the world would be a much better place.
im nowhere near the man id like to be.
congrats on the winnings, damn chargers jus cost me some money. they just can't make it to the big show.:-(

ricogarion

ricogarion

thats nice of you to say brother, im just an average guy.
i think almost every person on mother earth, if they could open their heart a little more (myself included) the world would be a much better place.
im nowhere near the man id like to be.
congrats on the winnings, damn chargers jus cost me some money. they just can't make it to the big show.:-(

Try being a BILLS fan.

Top Bottom