Ride the lightning with big mike - why not??

• Thread starter ukbigbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukbigbud

Hi, a friend is starting up his next lot. He worked out to used the full advanced Grand Master range is like 1800. for 2o plants. what are your views. big mike is claiming 33% increase in yeild. my friend already gets 20 per 600w light so just by changing he is gona get some extra yeild. seems like a no brainer.

sedate

sedate

ukbigbud said:
\big mike is claiming 33% increase in yeild. my friend already gets 20 per 600w light so just by changing he is gona get some extra yeild. seems like a no brainer.

Big Mike claims a lot of things. He's a salesman selling an overpriced product - he sort of has too.

Anyway - I can't really tell what you mean by "20 per 600w light" either but if your friend is anywhere near a pound - figure somewhere around .4kg or so per 600w light - he is more or less at the peak of what that wattage can produce.

If your fert regimen is already ph'd properly and well mixed, then simply switching to AN products will not make any appreciable difference to you or your friend.

It should lighten your wallet more than whatever you are already using however.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

When these nutrient companies make claims like "33% increase in yield" that usually means if your not using any nutrients at all, then you use there full line-up you could get up to 33% more. Now I'm sure your friend was already using a decent nutrient schedule so switching to AN will not increase his yield by 33%. Honestly, he probably won't get any increase in yield from the nutes, but if he does get a little more or less yield this run then its probably because of his strains and other environmental factors, but not AN.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Oh yeah, you asked "why not" ride the lightning with big mike, because he is a scum bag that lies and AN has horrible customer service. So if you enjoy giving money to someone who treats you like shit then go ahead, but there are so many other great nute companies that are hella cheaper and works just as good that will show respect to there customers.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Hi, a friend is starting up his next lot. He worked out to used the full advanced Grand Master range is like 1800. for 2o plants. what are your views. big mike is claiming 33% increase in yeild. my friend already gets 20 per 600w light so just by changing he is gona get some extra yeild. seems like a no brainer.

what nutes is he using now?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

20 per 600 is pretty damn good,i highly doubt he will see a 33% increase,thats a pretty bold claim.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

20 per 600 is pretty damn good,i highly doubt he will see a 33% increase,thats a pretty bold claim.

Like I said before, when nute companies make those claims, (30% 25% 31.72% or whatever) increase in yield, its based under the assumption that your using very few or no fertilizer/additives at all. Also, NONE of those claims have been approved by the FDA so they can "claim" what they want and nobody can say "thats not true" because they will say "you didn't use our products correctly".

IMO, this is just another reason to STAY AWAY from AN.

dankworth

dankworth

If your buddy is getting 20 oz per 6, there is no fucking way in hell that he is going to see a 33% increase in production by switching to AN's "hopeful motherfucker bundle" or whatever they are selling.

No fucking way. He already has his nutes and environment dialed enough, it sounds like.

Things like this are why I am all like "Fuck AN".

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

If your buddy is getting 20 oz per 6, there is no fucking way in hell that he is going to see a 33% increase in production by switching to AN's "hopeful motherfucker bundle" or whatever they are selling.

No fucking way. He already has his nutes and environment dialed enough, it sounds like.

Things like this are why I am all like "Fuck AN".

But big mike needs a new ferrari!

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Dankworth is dropping knowledge ,

as usual.

If he is wanting an off the shelf good jug....try H&G. If you do the math....using all the goodies they say to use....its half of the cost of AN, with no compromise in quality. Its good shit. Sub out a few goodies to save a few bucks and it aint so bad on the wallet if you get the big jugs.

33% is bullshit. ...btw

Latest posts

Top Bottom