Ridomil SL Gold

• Thread starter Bobby_604
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

Because that product seems kind of sketch, chem-based and systemic(gets inside plant).
Meds are often for sick people. Sick people are often sick because of slight differences in their physiology causing them to react poorly to shit that other healthy people just shake off.
Like leftover Ridomil in the weed. Maybe it will push something in my body past a tipping point and give me a debilitating condition, due to my stupid physiology.

You must ask yourself at every turn, if someone I loved very much was doing very poorly, like if you had a child with leukemia, or a wife that was trying hard to not die, would I give them medicine with this stuff in it? It probably is not worth the chance.

The last time I saw this product mentioned it was from a large-scale Canadian grower using Krusty buckets and vert lighting who did not want to run a chiller, so ran water temps like high 70s or 80 or something. Hence the usage of ridomil. But I am guessing that person was exporting bulk amounts, perhaps without considering ethical boundaries.

We should consider using that stuff only if we can establish that it is safe for sick loved ones. Got to make decisions that we can tell our children about proudly when they are adults.

B

Bobby_604

The last time I saw this product mentioned it was from a large-scale Canadian grower using Krusty buckets and vert lighting who did not want to run a chiller, so ran water temps like high 70s or 80 or something. Hence the usage of ridomil. But I am guessing that person was exporting bulk amounts, perhaps without considering ethical boundaries.

I'm pretty sure that was me.

I understand and respect your position.

dankworth

dankworth

Thanks, hope I did not come off sounding like too much of a dick. I was curious about this product when I used to recirculate dwc, but shied away from fear. Thank you for sharing. There seem to be so few solutions for root-related problems in rdwc(or even rswc/krusty) that can be relied on 100% to see a crop through to the end.

If it could be established that this stuff was safe I would consider rdwc/krusty again. I do miss those growth rates quite a bit.

P

phup

Ive used it before in the UC and found it to be quite hard on plants. It really seems to slow them down.

UCHQ

UCHQ

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
This product has systemic properties that can persist in the plants and transfer into the buds and blooms. If used it should only be on rooted cuttings as preventative before transplanting into the system to allow ample time for dissipation.

Top Bottom