Right Wing Sour Lifesaver Or Dubious Tricky Dick Phenos

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Right wing sour lifesaver or dubious tricky dick phenos
Planted some sour lifesavers and out came these two right wing Nixon phenos. What the heck, I was under the impression that BOG was a leftist leaning organization. Let me guess, BOG probably doesn't "recall" seeing these tricky Dick phenos before....

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

View attachment 456387 Planted some sour lifesavers and out came these two right wing Nixon phenos. What the heck, I was under the impression that BOG was a leftist leaning organization. Let me guess, BOG probably doesn't "recall" seeing these tricky Dick phenos before....
Why the hell did that happened?

zeke

zeke

Pretty strange. I like strange, who doesn't. Never seen anything like it and I've seen some strange shit.... One of em is even webbed. I'm sure they will grow out of it. When I noticed them I instantly thought of tricky dicks infamous double peace sign victory salute, which in my view was a veiled fuck you to the American people

zeke

zeke

Yeah the one that isn't growing probably won't. It started off with one cotyledon and the Flying V leaf. Instead of true leaves it has the malformed fused almost sort of true leaf wannabes. The growing mutant is growing due to the fact that its V wasn't fused and had the smallest little gap that allowed more undifferentiated tissue a chance to develop into something like a shoot apical meristem.......fuck I need to get laid.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom