RIOT SEEDS, The New Cool Breeder ?????

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell Ive grown several of Matt's gear. Snow, Purple Fuck2.0 & Bloodrose. All three were badass. Found outstanding pheno's in all of them.
I stop in over there and checkout his new gear. Definitely throwin DANK for sure. But thats my opinion.
Some of the admin over there need to tighten up, but his gear is the truth.
Quest

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Riot Seeds rock, everything Matt has is fire and I have grown and many friends have grown his gear in the last year and found out Riots gear is awesome and some awesome growers have grows at Matts site and others to show the proof,he has my blessing bigtime and has some wicked crosses along with some badass S1's also so check him out before its to late...n8tive aka ndnguy
Thanks soooo Much I will be ordering some riot gear, seems I will give him a chance,....:D

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Good shit bro. Hope you have a good experience too. He's caught alot of flack from folks over the years for releasing and breeding genetics that he was asked not to, but ultimately he's helping spread bombass genetics for us! Right along with the rest of the U.S. breeders! Reppin US found legendary shit! Cant hate on that!
Quest

O

OldLuck

I have been growing different Riot strains for the last few years. I haven't ran across a bad strain yet. If anyone has problems with his gear he doesn't hesitate making things right. I have seen a lot of breeders and chuckers come and go on his site. He is very knowledgeable and love talking about strains.

Yes, his gear is very expensive but with his freebies and customer service I keep coming back. His Clockwork Orange is some of the best smoke you can grow and yields well also.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Riot Seeds rock, everything Matt has is fire and I have grown and many friends have grown his gear in the last year and found out Riots gear is awesome and some awesome growers have grows at Matts site and others to show the proof,he has my blessing bigtime and has some wicked crosses along with some badass S1's also so check him out before its to late...n8tive aka ndnguy

Nuff said right there!
Matt hooked me up with his Platinum Clockwork Orange (Metal Haze x CO fem), Purple Lemon Larry, and Blackberry Haze S1 for free! Been cool with me, even though we don't always agree about things, Matt is very knowledgeable and I've learned so much from talking with him about the cannabiz! He used to be a part of Mota Militia with Loompa,The Blazers & Hazeman ....all of those guys have some of the same cuts and they all produce fire gear!

Hey big bro, thanks for the hook up with his Angelfuck x Riot OG & G-Bolt Haze!

Oldluck, can you toss up some proper Clockwork pics because that pic in Skunk mag posted doesn't do her any justice.

JAWS

JAWS

hate that dude big time!!.

but cant and wont bash his work, ive never grown it so it would not be fair to judge is work badly because we don't like one another.

peace.

one page back post #12 says it all for, I was cought in the middle of that nine sense.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Nuff said right there!
Matt hooked me up with his Platinum Clockwork Orange (Metal Haze x CO fem), Purple Lemon Larry, and Blackberry Haze S1 for free! Been cool with me, even though we don't always agree about things, Matt is very knowledgeable and I've learned so much from talking with him about the cannabiz! He used to be a part of Mota Militia with Loompa,The Blazers & Hazeman ....all of those guys have some of the same cuts and they all produce fire gear!

Hey big bro, thanks for the hook up with his Angelfuck x Riot OG & G-Bolt Haze!

Oldluck, can you toss up some proper Clockwork pics because that pic in Skunk mag posted doesn't do her any justice.

The Clock work is the strain that has my eye for some time....:D

soserthc1

soserthc1

Good shit bro. Hope you have a good experience too. He's caught alot of flack from folks over the years for releasing and breeding genetics that he was asked not to, but ultimately he's helping spread bombass genetics for us! Right along with the rest of the U.S. breeders! Reppin US found legendary shit! Cant hate on that!
Quest

thou i respect your opinion this seems to be a strange statement as your stating the man has broken his word to other breeders but its cool cause he is spreading fire ??? He gear might be fire and i'm sure it is if NdN says but does not a man stick to his word ? What I can gather from all this is the dude is a good breeder but somewhat of a pompass - don't know the man personally just an opinion based on others and not trolling you QQ just hadda comment .......

respect SoSer

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

DONO THE STORY ABOUT MATT RIOT...GOES TO SHOW YOU, EVEN REALLY BIG ASSHATS PUT OUT SOME FIRE GEAR.....BRING ANYONE TO MIND...LOL.....SWRVE...HIS GEAR HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BEST IN THE SPOT....RIOT GEAR SEEMS A LIL PRICEY.....MAYBE WORTH IT...DJ

southstreets

southstreets

Never have grown his gear.. But I do remember him getting slammed by Heath Robinson because he asked for seeds to breed with sayin he was doing it for the medical patients then ended up releasing strains and charging an arm and a leg for them.. You could prob still find the posts regarding what happend.. People were sayin a few years back that that's how he obtained a lot of his rare clone onlys was by sayin he was going to breed with them for medical users but I don't know how much truth there is to it all..

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Exactly Sos. I definitely was not sayin it was ok he did such things. When you are gifted or blessed with something and asked not to breed it, you dont. Simple as that. Didnt mean to come off like I promote his actions. Thats how he got started. Dont know but doubt he uses the same techniques or he wouldnt be around.
My goal was to inform, not promote that practice. Lol, Im not gonna lie, I found fire in them beans. A bafass Blacktose dom pheno that was MEGA purp and head ripper! Heath Robinson did not appreciate him using Blackrose, nor did Raskal permit him to use the fire cut.
Didnt really know about the drama surrounding Riot and his gear. I ran it, found good stuff and am relaying it. Didnt mean to sound like I was promoting it. That was a couple years ago, he may have ,hanged and learned from his mistkes but only time will tell.
Quest
thou i respect your opinion this seems to be a strange statement as your stating the man has broken his word to other breeders but its cool cause he is spreading fire ??? He gear might be fire and i'm sure it is if NdN says but does not a man stick to his word ? What I can gather from all this is the dude is a good breeder but somewhat of a pompass - don't know the man personally just an opinion based on others and not trolling you QQ just hadda comment .......

respect SoSer

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Exactly Sos. I definitely was not sayin it was ok he did such things. When you are gifted or blessed with something and asked not to breed it, you dont. Simple as that. Didnt mean to come off like I promote his actions. Thats how he got started. Dont know but doubt he uses the same techniques or he wouldnt be around.
My goal was to inform, not promote that practice. Lol, Im not gonna lie, I found fire in them beans. A bafass Blacktose dom pheno that was MEGA purp and head ripper! Heath Robinson did not appreciate him using Blackrose, nor did Raskal permit him to use the fire cut.
Didnt really know about the drama surrounding Riot and his gear. I ran it, found good stuff and am relaying it. Didnt mean to sound like I was promoting it. That was a couple years ago, he may have ,hanged and learned from his mistkes but only time will tell.
Quest

respect SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

Quest

My bad brother must of misread it , that is why thou i tend to be a little sarcastic in real life , i do try to state opinions here respectfully as not to come off as a dick .... i got you now again my bad on the misread ....

have a awesome day my friend
Karma SoSer

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
What turned me off about MATHEW RIOT is when the breeder Outlaw Grower got busted for growing a while back, RIOT laughed about it, and said outlaw deserved it for not sharing his genetics with him(riot), and this was in a open forum, not in a private message.Something I will never forget. Not cool! Really showed his true colors in my opinion. Peace, RB

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

I'll take your word (if you are indeed ndnguy) over a spread in a magazine any day of the week. :)
Hell Ive grown several of Matt's gear. Snow, Purple Fuck2.0 & Bloodrose. All three were badass. Found outstanding pheno's in all of them.
I stop in over there and checkout his new gear. Definitely throwin DANK for sure. But thats my opinion.
Some of the admin over there need to tighten up, but his gear is the truth.
Quest

?

O

OldLuck

What turned me off about MATHEW RIOT is when the breeder Outlaw Grower got busted for growing a while back, RIOT laughed about it, and said outlaw deserved it for not sharing his genetics with him(riot), and this was in a open forum, not in a private message.Something I will never forget. Not cool! Really showed his true colors in my opinion. Peace, RB

Matt offered his garden to outlaw when he got out also.

southstreets

southstreets

I guess no one wanted 2 touch base on him burning Heath? Gear does look good though.. I remember him sayin outlaw got what he deserved too rootbound.. Then him getting the ban hammer.. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom