RIOT SEEDS, The New Cool Breeder ?????

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

I want those Triangle Cookies, they cost a grip and I'd probably bite but this years harsh winter has my $$$ on lock for a minute! What do we pay insurance for if they won't fix ish?!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

By homie is about to harvest his any day now, they defo have a saty + Cookie look to em!! He's very impressed so far!

justin black

justin black

I can't believe Matt to have all this gear. I have friend who uses him. I have always did crosses with his stuff. HE IS GREAT MARKETER. I think his shoreline cut was no more than something he made similiar. Such as Super skunk and afgani 1 x devil's harvest shoreline. There for giving devil harvest a fake shoreline cut. Yes, some of his seeds are extrememly hard to get. But he has produced a good verision of pink afgoo which is legit. If he was to come out an name his secrets, I think we would have less respect, but he's a killer marketer. Telling big corps no can't know or have what I have, most likely because it just a great strain but with ingredient's you wouldn't expect , but most of it are just crosses of stuff and calling it legit. Due to so many Clone cut killer pheno's in a short few years. It does make you wonder what did he use to make this, and then you think and go F it, it's darn close enough. His problem is some of it is real and amazing and some of it not so much. I would run you gear because what you say in the review is accurate, idk if the genetics, but if it's 90 percent close enough go with it.

dankninja

dankninja

gotta say..gave me extra S1s with an order..no issues was very nice on email. didnt sense a bit of the drama some people put on him. always seems like cannabis boards and heads are so critical...when so many of us and our friends and fam are so ill...including matt's.

dankninja

dankninja

treated me fine. very nice guy in the communications i had with him. and gave me $60 worth of free S1 seeds with my order. in addition to a pack of reg seeds as a freebie, which are listed on his site for $80? I think. $140 worth of free gear.. no hassle. and no shit talk. which honestly, some people might deserve.

dankninja

dankninja

have seen some of the rants and hate spam people put up directed at vendors. from what I can tell, Matt is a one man op. Like a lot of other vendors, they take a lot of shit from whining little babies who have no patience. As a former whining baby, trust me I know.

As far as his packs go, he used a hard case for my S1 seeds, in a sealed zip. Packet mailer. no damage. Easy transaction.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Yup...6 way over priced beans......Made in a small space by a person who talks more then he can walk....
They do it to themselves.....I follow plants...not people..He was a said "friend".....I'd ask others how they are treated by Mr Riot before I'd jump on any bandwagon now a dayz...asl Fred El Gatto what he did to be blocked by Riot?.........no cause....just unpredictability.....so the whole point is moot...gl
FOE20

dankninja

dankninja

I can see you and others just hate him. I dont. not into the hate parade.

got my seeds, talked to the man. wasnt that bad at all. If you dont like the price or the breeder, you dont have to buy them..... I was posting to share my experience, which was good. seeds are going good so far. And I got a bunch of freebies...for free.

Unsubscribed from this thread, its not productive to me in any way.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

FOE20 pls say hi to Fred El Gato
ty
Thats exactly wat i was thinkin.not seen fred about in a while.
Bodhi is friends with matt riot apparently and rates his gear highly.from what iv saw his beans are ridiculously over priced.

dankninja

dankninja

if thats your thing lol. so much drama over one guy. but....he does jack prices sky high. and they seem to change randomly lol, $180 pack is now $300. very odd.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Pussy wont come out to defend his own words....Thats not a Man....
FOE20

Necromancer

Necromancer

Heard something similar to this about a well known breeder. The difference is he went to events getting free seeds and 2 years later returned had his own seed line and marketed it.

the rrock

the rrock

No, You sure are having some problems understanding,:wtf:

1st the only seeds of Riots that were popped were the BA OG Kush that is it.!!!!

2nd the other two breeders packs of his gear have not been used, they are still in that Package.

3rd I sure Hope you understand what happened here, 3 packs came in the Mail, Only 3 seeds from one pack were used, of the 3 seeds only 1 popped

4th If you need to Please fell free to Re Read this Entire Thread Again.

5th, you never answered whether your going to be my Santa...:(
any updates young lady?

Top Bottom