attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well there working for me and that is insane bro , damn you trained the hell out of that plant... awesome work !!!! how long did you veg them to get that many tops ...... ps I linked this to another thread about Matt Riot's gear also bro fyi

respect soser

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they must be linked from another site that we are not logged into or part of a privite album we dont have rights to. if thier in your album it may be set to private and only friends can see?

PunK D

PunK D

Sorry guys who cant see pics will sort it today cant understand why but im crap at this stuff lol
@soserthc 1 they was about 10 or 11 week veg usually

soserthc1

soserthc1

Still trying tosuss it so heres a link for now

to funny dude I threw up your first insanely topped picture in the seed traders thread giving you credit didn't know you were there or i would of did it as a mention ....

soserthc1

soserthc1

and me and 619 are members there explains that ....@kid twist i had no idea what you meant , now its clear .....

PunK D

PunK D

Gutted some of you cant see her shes quite insane this internet shit screws my head at times lol

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Gutted some of you cant see her shes quite insane this internet shit screws my head at times lol
Just take the pics where ever they are on you home computer or on your phone, just upload them to this tread then everyone will be able to see them bad Bitches..;)

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
If you need help uploading them just PM me and I'll help you supper simple...

PunK D

PunK D

Thanx oscar but i checked on my laptop and phone ive got rid of em stupid mistake but didnt realise i might need em again in time i will just see if its still up in matts old forum he changed it a couple of month back to upgrade it wi all that personal chat and video stuff.Cant understand why u cant see me pics i copied off my seed depot thread

Dunge

Dunge

Thanx oscar but i checked on my laptop and phone ive got rid of em stupid mistake but didnt realise i might need em again in time i will just see if its still up in matts old forum he changed it a couple of month back to upgrade it wi all that personal chat and video stuff.Cant understand why u cant see me pics i copied off my seed depot thread

Because you copied the link address, not the image itself.
You need to download those images back to your computer, then upload them to thcfarmer.

PunK D

PunK D

Thank you very much for that Dunge, not that hard when shown going to re submit thread.Thank you

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Thank you very much for that Dunge, not that hard when shown going to re submit thread.Thank you
Can't wait to see them girls..:cool:
Go to the website where your pics are, then put your mouse arrow in the center of each pic, then right click with the mouse, then click on Save Image As, then save to a folder, then come to this tread click on upload a file, then chose them pics...:)

Top Bottom