RIOTS COOKIE DREAM

• Thread starter PunK D
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PunK D

PunK D

Cool colors. How dense are those buds? The leaves make them look skinny, but it's hard to tell.

Hi yellowhead there hard and dense about hand width i only use windows phone so pics arent that good plus Gavitas throw a weird colour out on pics

yellowhead

yellowhead

Fatter than they look then! It's looks like a nice strain, quite unique I think.

PunK D

PunK D

Fatter than they look then! It's looks like a nice strain, quite unique I think.

Aye its very unique and the colours are awesome pinks,magenta and purple instant bag appeal.Ive quick dried a bud and shes VERY potent made my eyes roll back, thats plenty good enough for me cant wait to try her after a cure.Looking forward to his PLATINUM BANNANA OG thats ready in a couple of weeks yummy.

PunK D

PunK D

Some tester bud rough trimmed this is about average size of 40+ headz and reeks big time

COOKIE BUDZ 4

COOKIE BUDZ 2

homebrew420

homebrew420

Heck yeah! That is a nice looking flower. And really wonerful colors. Great work

Peace

PunK D

PunK D

Yeah really nice! a lot bigger than the 1st photos looked
Great color..and frost! Nice work!

Thank you the bag appeal is amazing really powerful reeking super sweet goodness.This bud has it all cant be beaten on taste and a perfect balance of head and body im gutted i didnt keep a cutting.I will have to get me some more definatley.Sweetest stuff ive had in 30 year

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Bag appeal has to be of the charts with color like that...:D

PunK D

PunK D

Bag appeal has to be of the charts with color like that...:D

Cheers mate ive quick dried some over 10 days all i can say is its a good daytime smoke but you couldnt work with it lol. First good hour and half is proper up and euphoric then mellows into a chilled balanced buzz for a couple of hours but you can taste a constant sweet with like a slight tangy cherry taste throughout .In fact very nice indeed more of a secret stash i think :)

PunK D

PunK D

Smoke update
This smoke after a cure is absolutely stupid totally 70% in head and a good 30% body.This weed should be re named Goon Dust good for day but your a total mess if you pig out on her she'll slap you sideways and make ya look a dick in front of your buddies so take caution.This went like hotcakes when word got around about her effects.Cant wait for firestax.co.uk to be finished as i want some more and a little bird tells me they have a couple of packs hehe.
PS dont smoke this a couple of hours before going to bed otherwise you will still be awake when sparrow shits following morning.:jimlad:

Latest posts

Top Bottom